beltekiforum.hu

Nyírbélteki ez+az
Pontos idő: 2024.04.26. 20:39

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra

Új téma nyitása Hozzászólás a témához  [ 1 hozzászólás ] 
Szerző Üzenet
 Hozzászólás témája: way to really help to quit smoking
HozzászólásElküldve: 2012.10.05. 20:25 

After quiting for 8 years the cold turkey method and going through hell for myself and my family I started smoking again. Four years later I was of the opion I would never go through that hell of withdrawel again.

On Champix I did not set a quit date as I was sceptical I droped from 20 a day doen to 3,not realy enjoying the smokes at all from day 11 onwards. I almost wanted to prove the product wrong but in the end found I just went off smoking.

I was never truly interested in quiting yet but friends told me about Champix and thought lets see.

Yes there is some nausia in the begining and from time to time but it is managable, I am sleeping better and have to say love the vivid dreams.

Overall a great product to get a chance at a cancer free life, and to ensure the withdrawl is at least 1000 times easier.

here is what my friend:
"A true life changer for me (at least)"

30 a day for the last 30 years. Now in my 5th week on Champix and smoke ONE a day. The first cup of coffee in the morning is still accompanied by a cigarette but that's it for the day.

No pangs, no withdrawal symptoms. I can sit with people who smoke and it really won't bother me. Apart from the early morning coffee, the rest of the day goes without a hitch.

I haven't had any bad side effects. No nausea as I make sure to take them with something to eat. The only thing I've noticed is some very vivid dreams, but as these always involve Shakira, Beyonce and a bottle of baby oil, not exactly what you would call an adverse side effect.

They are pricey, but price didn't really enter the equation that much. It's something I'm doing for me and my health. In any case, the monthly dose works out cheaper than smoking.

Thanks for reading

Vissza a tetejére
 Profil Privát üzenet küldése  

Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
Új téma nyitása Hozzászólás a témához  [ 1 hozzászólás ] 

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra