This page is about the latest, biggest and the most innovative products in medical healthcare.Features
1. Integrated with regular stethoscope, ECG waveform display, heart and pulse oximeter
2. Large LCD screen display: 160 x 96; LED back light
3. RS232 interface connection to computer
4. Changeable SpO2 sensor for different patient (neonate, infant, enfant, and adult)
5. Freeze function: Convetient to observe the hear rate, ECG and SpO2
6. Real-time display of the hear rate, ECG and SpO2
7. Low power consumption, Long lift battery
8. SpO2 is option
Increase clinical efficiency Improve patient outcomes and reduce risks associated with bladder catheterization, paracentesis, thoracentesis, wound management and fetal presentation assessment.
Portable and affordable
The size of a PDA, the Signos is the world’s smallest ultrasound system weighing less than one pound (320 grams), and being significantly cheaper than conventional ultrasound systems it is also the most affordable.
Ready when you need it
With a sleep time of up to 14 days and the ability to power up in less than one second from sleep mode, the Signos is available wherever and whenever you need it.
Using the included microSD card you can save up to 10,000 high resolution images on the Signos. And with the free SigViewer Software you can quickly and easily upload data and images to your computer for reports, archiving, printing or email.
3D Human Anatomy Atlas is the most robust human anatomy learning and teaching app on the market. It includes male and female models, each with over 3,400 anatomical structures. All the structures in both models are rendered in true 3D. The user can view any combination of anatomy, rotate freely, and adjust the zoom area. Each structure includes definitions with detailed information about location, form, function and physiology. Atlas 2 provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aide for students.
In nanotechnology, a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit in terms of its transport and properties.
Nanoparticle research is currently an area of intense scientific interest due to a wide variety of potential applications in biomedical, optical and electronic fields.
Although nanoparticles are generally considered an invention of modern science, they actually have a very long history. Nanoparticles were used by artisans as far back as the 9th century in Mesopotamia for generating a glittering effect on the surface of pots.
50 Strip Free tests on a continuous tape – no single strips to handle or dispose of
- 6 lancets in a drum – no single lancets to see or touch
- Easy lancing with 1-Click action to prime and release
- Just 4 simple steps to perform a test
- 2000 test memory plus 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages
- PC ready reports via a USB cable
- Makes it easier to test virtually whenever, wherever
The LightCycler® Nano Instrument is an ultracompact real-time PCR system, supporting state-of-the-art technology for fast PCR protocols. Intuitive in design and capable of being used with or without a personal computer, it features leading edge thermal resolution and reproducibility.
The LightCycler® Nano Instrument is a 32-sample real-time PCR device for gene expression and genetic variation analyses in mono and dual color mode. Due to its small size, low weight and easy handling of reaction devices and software, this exceptionally silent instrument is ideal for scientists using real-time PCR for everyday use. The LightCycler® Nano Instrument is designed for life science research only and not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.
ECG waveform and analysis results are displayed on high resolution LCD. Automatic Power-off without signal for 35 seconds. 500 times measurement can be taken with two batteries. Data can be stored in an inserted SD card.
- Small,portable and easy to operate
- 300 measurement record kept into the device,each record with 30-second ECG waveform and measurement result
- Extended storage capacity by SD card
- Measurement of one channel ECG anytime,anywhere you like
- Display of ECG waveform,heart rate,analysis results,battery status and measurement results transmittable to PC through USB cable
- ECG Viewer software for PC is available
- Auto power-off while no key is pressed for 35 seconds
This Fetal Doppler is a handheld carry-home Fetus monitor,used to monitor the Fetal Heart Rate (FHR), which can be used to analyze the health condition of fetus for pregnant women.
- Handheld device, small in size and convenient for hand-carry;
- Attachable probe is safer during carrying. Ergonomical design of probe makes the pregnant women feel more comfortable;
- LCD display, and with LED backlight;
- Two display modes: numerical & curve display of FHR;
- Pulse wave Doppler working mode with sensitive single-chip transducer at 1MHz working frequency makes much lower ultrasound radiation, so it is safer to the fetus;
- 2.0 MHz / 2.5 MHz Doppler probe available;
- 1.0 MHz Fetal Monitor probe available & optional, used as a portable easy fetal monitor;
- With alarm function, and the alarm limits can be set;
- Store and recall FHR, up to 16 hours of FHR data storage;
- Recording function;