IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

2k's Gameplay sports EA's Patching Ability Equals Perfect Game., 2k's Gameplay sports EA's Patching Ability Equals Perfect Game
bining
hozzászólás Apr 18 2019, 06:25 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Could you imagine if we had an issue with the park not having match making and then an update would have it implemented that same year? Imagine if we really wanted a 5 on 5 court in the park like a REAL LIFE PARK WOULD HAVE and all of a sudden a patch arrives and it's there and in the same year!Live has some catching up to do but the effort in there patches show everytime.They put a whole new game mode in the game last year. Remember when there was no MUT and during the games cycle they just invented it. Now every game has one.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok (1 - 6)
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

To their credit, they did add All Star Team Up games with friends back in with the last patch. I know not a lot of people play that mode, but it was a very welcome fix for those of us that do.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Apr 18 2019, 07:25 AM) *
To their credit, they did add All Star Team Up games with friends back in with the last patch. I know not a lot of people play that mode, but it was a very welcome fix for those of us that do.

I gave up on Madden because their franchise mode is the worst I've ever seen and the gameplay is meh. 2K has the ability to make much better gameplay although I think they're going down the wrong path. I hope they can find a way to make a more realistic ProAM mode available. Gameplay is boring right now but I know they have the ability to fix it up while I don't believe in Madden at all.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 18 2019, 06:26 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

With this year's college basketball season in full swing, and entering the holidays, I thought it was the perfect time to release this game. It's a combination of coaching simulator, where you set your lineups, recruit new players and simulate games based on easy-to-understand player matchups. Between games, you can either simulate or play any of the 20+ mini-game style practice situations that I created to give your selected player a boost heading into the next game. Pretty easy mechanics but some interesting strategies to consider for sure!

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Apr 18 2019, 07:26 AM) *
With this year's college basketball season in full swing, and entering the holidays, I thought it was the perfect time to release this game. It's a combination of coaching simulator, where you set your lineups, recruit new players and simulate games based on easy-to-understand player matchups. Between games, you can either simulate or play any of the 20+ mini-game style practice situations that I created to give your selected player a boost heading into the next game. Pretty easy mechanics but some interesting strategies to consider for sure!

In truth, I started this game as more of an experiment on how well a simulation engine could work on a mobile device (I've probably built no less than 7 different game simulation engines, in actuality). I started with a larger, more complex simulation, but found that an easy way to start out would be with what I wound up with for this release of College BBALL Coach. I think it strikes the perfect balance of experiencing the challenges of college basketball, with an easy-to-pick-up-and-play style of mobile game that makes them so popular. After this, I'm very much interested in releasing a more in-depth version of this style of game for a deeper experience!

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Actually, yes! I made it quite easy! If you unlock the "Edit Teams" functionality, there is a quick codes section where you can copy and paste the data from all teams to edit all of the teams at once and then even share with others! I know how you guys and gals at OS work!

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 18 2019, 06:54 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Stress is nearly already a part of everyone’s daily routine and everybody encompasses a very little trick to evacuate it. for several individuals, the dart game is an efficient thanks to relax. Indeed, this activity that needs group action is unanimous in its instructive and elfish aspects. However, to seek out pleasure in participating during this game, one ought to have already got one that's of excellent quality. The readability, price, dimensions and style of associate electronic gameboard square measure the determinant factors that drive customers to shop for it or not. during this post, we've steered the simplest electronic dart board games that you'll favor to distract yourself solo or in teams.

read more...

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 6th October 2024 - 08:23 AM