IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Best keyboard for non-blackberry apk android, Best keyboard for non-blackberry apk android
bining
hozzászólás Apr 13 2019, 05:57 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

My BB Motion died over the weekend. Needed to get up and running quick and could not find a new motion so I bit the bullet and went with a Samsung Galaxy 9+. Nice enough phone once I installed Hub and related BB apps. Now I am looking for a new keyboard as the native Samsung one is definitely lacking over standard BB. My suggestions appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
jonahwills
hozzászólás Apr 17 2024, 03:27 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 11,896

SonyLIV vs Disney Plus Hotstar , each offering a unique array of content catering to diverse tastes. SonyLIV boasts a wide selection of Indian and international TV shows, movies, sports, and original series, making it a go-to destination for entertainment enthusiasts. On the other hand, Disney+ Hotstar stands out with its vast library of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars content, along with live sports, exclusive Hotstar Specials, and Indian TV shows. While SonyLIV emphasizes variety and original programming, Disney+ Hotstar excels in delivering blockbuster movies, beloved franchises, and live sports events. Both platforms provide users with a rich viewing experience, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 3rd June 2024 - 10:05 AM