IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Can CBD help me with menopause?
Anio888
hozzászólás Feb 20 2022, 02:44 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,639

Can CBD help me with menopause? I ran into this annoying problem and don't know how to fix it. I heard that CBD can help. Is it so?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
Ludoks222
hozzászólás Feb 20 2022, 06:21 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,637

Hello, I am 56 years old and going through menopause. Life has been absolutely stressful for me for about 2 years now, with all the symptoms that women have, only that occur every day. Coincidentally, I read some advice on a Facebook group, and it was mostly about CBD. I was on vacation with my husband in Spain, and such an oil was advertised in one of the markets. I bought a sample right away and started with 1 drop before going to bed. After about two weeks I was able to sleep better, and after six months I had less flushes. Of course, when I got home, I came across stress free delivery from cbd magic on the internet https://cbdmagic.ca/. I have been using hemp oil ever since. But I have to admit that I have tried oils from other manufacturers as well, but I have not been as satisfied with them. I'm also pretty sure that I started to feel so much better after I started using your particular oil. And I can only recommend it to everyone. all the best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 28th August 2024 - 02:20 AM