IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Seeking Guidance on Finding a Home in Dubai
tonyblaze
hozzászólás Sep 16 2023, 10:49 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 8,191

Hello forum members, I'm in the exciting process of relocating to Dubai, but I'm facing a challenge in finding the right place to live. Dubai is such a vast city with countless housing options, and I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone provide recommendations on reliable sources or agencies to assist me in finding a home in Dubai? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
Guest_modskin_*
hozzászólás Ma, 06:07 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

An IRGC-linked newspaper has criticized President Masoud Pezeshkian for the "consequences" of his repeated statements that Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei will be heavily involved in the appointment of his cabinet.

Pezeshkian, who is expected to present his cabinet to Parliament for a vote of confidence in the coming days, possibly on Sunday, has, along with his newly appointed parliamentary liaison Shahram Dabiri, emphasized that he will consult with Khamenei and secure his “approval” for the nominees before submitting them to Parliament.

Pezeshkian has consistently emphasized that his policies will be shaped by the overarching directives set by Khamenei. He also insists that his administration’s performance should be judged on how closely officials adhere to these guidelines and how effectively they utilize the resources at their disposal.

However, an editorial note in Javan newspaper Wednesday said that Pezeshkian's statements about getting Khamenei's approval “can provide excuses to certain people to avoid bearing responsibility for ministers’ performance” and to shift “responsibility and [need for] accountability” to Khamenei.

It has long been understood that no president can form a government without Khamenei's approval of individual candidates. However, Pezeshkian has taken an unprecedented step by openly emphasizing this reality, making it clear that Khamenei also shares responsibility for the administration's performance. This tactic sets him apart from his predecessors, who typically kept such matters behind closed doors.

“Such an approach, obviously, cannot be right neither politically nor ethically,” the Javan editorial charged. It also maintained that Khamenei does not get involved in “executive affairs” or “interfere in other entities’ activities” claiming that he even avoids interfering when directly requested to express his opinion.

Similar accusations are widely made by hardliners and ultra-hardliners on social Mod Skin LOL
media against Pezeshkian and his right-hand man, Mohammad-Javad Zarif, who he appointed to the newly created position of ‘strategic deputy’ last week to the huge disappointment of his critics.

“No president’s cabinet should be evaluated on the basis of the approval or disapproval of the Leader of the Revolution,” the Javan editorial argued while stressing that the responsibility for the performance of government officials only lies with the president.

“Opposition to and criticism of no minister can be taken as opposing the Leader,” Javan wrote referring to the very high possibility of strong opposition of the hardliner-dominated parliament in the review process of some of Pezeshkian’s proposed candidates.

However, while tightly controlling the core of the regime, Khamenei usually pretends he is not involved in the decisions and actions of the executive branch and tries to avoid responsibility for failures.

“We are certain that appointment to these positions will not be possible without consultation with the Supreme Leader,” Alaeddin Boroujerdi, a veteran conservative lawmaker and former head of the Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, said last week.

Pezeshkian is the first Iranian president to inform the public of such a step in the formation of the cabinet and to say he would discuss not only candidates for these five positions but also all others with Khamenei.

Javan’s editorial also referred to “some pessimists” who believe that Pezeshkian’s parliamentary deputy highlighted the Leader’s involvement in the selection of the ministers to put pressure on the Parliament and limit lawmakers’ independence.

Pundits say highlighting Khamenei’s role in setting guidelines for the government and shedding light on his deep involvement in the selection of its officials is indeed a step towards transparency and would allow the president to be held only responsible for what he has freely and independently chosen to do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- tonyblaze   Seeking Guidance on Finding a Home in Dubai   Sep 16 2023, 10:49 AM
- - youngboy   Hello, If you're looking for a dynamic and wel...   Sep 16 2023, 10:51 AM
- - southside   Hi, Finding a suitable home in Dubai can be both e...   Sep 16 2023, 10:52 AM
- - Vendég   geometry dash is commitment to excellence extends ...   Sep 20 2023, 04:40 AM
- - Heather Baker   My refurbished laptop from Smarti Mobile has been ...   May 28 2024, 06:35 AM
- - alesha   Seeking guidance on finding a home in Dubai involv...   May 28 2024, 06:48 AM
- - WyattMarshall   I took my car to MUM Sports for paint protection f...   Jun 16 2024, 01:32 AM
- - Nathan Patel   Get the latest iOS or Android device with Payvanta...   Jun 22 2024, 10:05 AM
- - winkmod   Wink Mod APK Video Retouching tool Download [Premi...   Jul 10 2024, 10:47 AM
- - winkmod   Terabox MOD APK is the latest and modified versio...   Jul 10 2024, 10:48 AM
- - winkmod   Snapinsta is an efficient Instagram downloader ma...   Jul 10 2024, 10:49 AM
- - Judy   Can you know about this <a href="https://t...   Jul 18 2024, 06:12 AM
- - jyoti   I really enjoyed reading this article. Your writin...   Jul 20 2024, 06:19 PM
- - Vendég   أردت فق...   Ma, 06:00 PM
- - Vendég   أردت فق...   Ma, 06:02 PM
- - Vendégfy   انتقدت ...   Ma, 06:06 PM
- - modskin   An IRGC-linked newspaper has criticized President ...   Ma, 06:07 PM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 11th August 2024 - 10:24 PM