IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Men Wearing Womens Shoes
Guest_charterpoison_*
hozzászólás Nov 13 2018, 06:50 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

Carrying on from the last few posts [recently] of Men Wearing Womens Jeans thread. What shoes would be suitable for a man to buy, asuming that he can get away with wearing them once he finds his size.

Pica and links would be appreciated in this thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Nov 13 2018, 06:55 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

I am totally with you all..
Generally those man's likes to wear heels who are low in height. they feels panic(shamed) whenever a gals in heels looks longer then him, therefore they prefer to wear heels smile.gif

.. I'm a tall fellow, and in heels I am a very tall fellow! So in the end I just don't feel the comfort level as most of you all feel. and I cant get past the social barrier that is in place

I live in a very conservative area. If anyone saw me in heels, everyone(nearby) make it a issue and just make a laugh all around.

I wish for one moment, I could do what I wanted and not have to deal with the social stigma that comes with wearing heels. I don't have the desire to really wear womens clothing with them, just the heels thanks!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- charterpoison   Men Wearing Womens Shoes   Nov 13 2018, 06:50 AM
- - charterpoison   I love to wear high heels. In public a clunky heel...   Nov 13 2018, 06:51 AM
- - Vendég   I saw a great pair of boots that I really wanted. ...   Nov 13 2018, 06:51 AM
- - Cybernate   Evans sell woman's shoes in wide fittings and ...   Nov 13 2018, 06:52 AM
- - Vendég   Most of my shoes i wear daily are womens. From sne...   Nov 13 2018, 06:52 AM
- - Guest_ftrsquish_*   I just want to say THANK YOU! I was the guy th...   Nov 13 2018, 06:53 AM
- - Vendég   I love to wear high heels, but it is usually reser...   Nov 13 2018, 06:54 AM
- - Vendég   I am totally with you all.. Generally those man...   Nov 13 2018, 06:55 AM
- - bining   We sell woman shoes at a very low price with 20% o...   Nov 13 2018, 07:03 AM
- - bining   I personally recommend you to buy products from am...   Nov 21 2018, 07:46 AM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 21st July 2024 - 02:37 AM