IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Fishing Charter
bining
hozzászólás Dec 24 2018, 07:02 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Anyone care to recommend a fave for the last week of June? It would either be a walk-on for me and my young son or (preferably) a private 4-5 hour charter for my family of five. I've emailed a couple that I found on the www but haven't received a response.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Dec 24 2018, 07:02 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 884

recently went to pensacola beach for family trip and decided to go offshore fishing. chartered an 8 hour trip with ronnie hogue on the hog wild after a few phone calls. lets just say the capt is a little rough around the edges. only received a few barks from the captain during the charter. the entire group felt like we had done something wrong from the time we showed up. this was a private charter for six people. the captain never greeted the family and didn't speak to us at all while we were out on the trip. we received no instruction from the captain prior to and during the fishing trip. so if we didn't meet his expectations, that was only his fault. when we arrived back at the marina, we unloaded our gear and the captain finally showed his face and opened his mouth with "well, who's going to be paying?" he didn't deserve a dime for the ungrateful service he provided. i will say that he did do his job from the aspect that we did catch fish that day. the mate on board was top notch, and thanks to his assistance, we had a great time. he was probably the one that deserved to have a check written. we probably didn't want to interact with the captain anyway.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 15th August 2024 - 08:08 PM