IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Pour Over Coffee.
bining
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:11 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

I have been victimization Instant occasional for years, I even have upgraded to employing a Moka Pot however not all the time. i used to be curious regarding one these Pour Over occasional manufacturers. LOTH likes to stay the room bench crack clear and tidy therefore I cannot extremely invest in an electrical bench prime kitchen appliance. Do any of you occasional drinkers use one among these devices?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
Guest_seobacklinks420_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:27 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

One will fold Melitta cone and drip basket filters into a V-60 form. I used to be forced to try to that once running out of Hario filters, and currently, use them a lot of usually than not. The Hario branded one's square measure easier to use and appear to let flow water quicker through them, however, I'd be laborious ironed to style the distinction within the cup.

The folds square measure straightforward enough to explain in words however hooked up a series of images to ascertain the steps and relative sizes. The filter basket is best to fold and ends up in one aspect being triple filtered however I actually have not seen that officious with the production method.

My room counter prime incorporates a sharp edge thus it's straightforward to eyeball things to quickly fold a Melitta into the conoid if your square measure rounded I feel it ought to still be straightforward enough to fold with none help. Since the #4 cone tends to come back up a touch short from the highest of a Hario 02, I fold mine down into seam/pasted-together flat edge in order that the ensuing cone are taller (meaning there's a tiny low flat spot sitting within the Hario drain hole that doesn't interfere with brewing).

In outline, a Melitta #2 Cone and 8-12 cup filter basket fits the Hario 01. whereas Melitta #4 Cone (and in all probability those massive eating house size filter baskets) match the Hario 02.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- bining   Pour Over Coffee.   Jan 27 2019, 11:11 AM
- - Micropyle   Pour over is currently my head to as a result of i...   Jan 27 2019, 11:13 AM
- - Dichogamous   Pour overs create the glorious low, however, I rea...   Jan 27 2019, 11:13 AM
- - Dichogamous   Ever try a Chemex. Nice clean finish taste due to ...   Jan 27 2019, 11:14 AM
- - charterpoison   After automobile drip, pour over is my second move...   Jan 27 2019, 11:18 AM
- - danielhowell   Yep, the Hario V60 has been my go-to for many year...   Jan 27 2019, 11:21 AM
- - viacoinftr   Yes, i might extremely advocate some style of pour...   Jan 27 2019, 11:22 AM
- - charterpoison   Good points concerning easy finding filters. Melit...   Jan 27 2019, 11:25 AM
- - Micropyle   The occasional for the pour over technique has to ...   Jan 27 2019, 11:25 AM
- - seobacklinks420   One will fold Melitta cone and drip basket filters...   Jan 27 2019, 11:27 AM
- - beneathftr   Apart from its pre-soak feature, these low manufac...   Jan 27 2019, 05:03 PM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 22nd August 2024 - 02:17 PM