IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Forex's forum for learning, which one?, Forex's forum for learning, which one?
bining
hozzászólás May 2 2019, 12:32 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

forex for learning which one because forum posting is the discus of general so it is the good way to learn of forex trading business and it is the good way to start to forex trading business because every useful post give 20 cent .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás May 2 2019, 12:34 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

I guess some forex website like babypips can help you to understand about forex basic theory. dont follow the forum because you want to collect the bonus. this is the critical time for you as a beginner, you need to learn more and practice. so find the best place that can make you improve faster. you can also join discussion in forex forum, especially if you need someone help to overcome your problem

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás May 2 2019, 12:34 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ May 2 2019, 01:34 PM) *
I guess some forex website like babypips can help you to understand about forex basic theory. dont follow the forum because you want to collect the bonus. this is the critical time for you as a beginner, you need to learn more and practice. so find the best place that can make you improve faster. you can also join discussion in forex forum, especially if you need someone help to overcome your problem

Actually i say honestly that i am learning forex business to read forum which provide information about forex business and here expert and good traders sharing their strategy system and important information bout forex and you can also give advice their traders. so i think forum is the best ways for learning every thing.

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 6th July 2024 - 11:16 PM