IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Protective Registration
ftrsquish
hozzászólás May 18 2019, 12:06 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 731

Hi everyone
Has anyone ever had the CIFAs protective registration?
My mum has had it placed on her file by Vanquis after my brother took out yet another credit card in her name. I might add this is after a long campaign of fraud against her by him and his wife and this time she reported it to the police and Action Fraud.
I monitor her file for her and had an alert the other day when I checked it said this was pending.
I know that it means applications for credit will be done slightly differently which she is happy about but what else does it mean? We are also placing a notice of correction on her file to explain she has been a victim of extensive fraud.
Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás May 18 2019, 12:15 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

Protective Registration is a chargeable service offered to consumers by Cifas, a not-for-profit organisation that helps to protect consumers and businesses from fraud. Protective Registration costs £25 +VAT for two years registration and this covers the placement of a signal against your file that asks for additional verification from anyone that accesses your file to determine your eligibility.
Note that this may add a delay to any application while your application is verified, and the company ascertains that the applicant is definitely you. Protective Registration is perfect if you suspect your identity may already have been compromised.

+Quote Post
danielhowell
hozzászólás May 18 2019, 12:15 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,064

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ May 18 2019, 01:15 PM) *
I usually provide passport, energy statements (gas, electricity, water), bank statement and credit card statement. I would advise that if you currently have online statements you revert to paper statements but check on whether a charge will be levied.

I have paper billing. A bit old school but then the lloyds adviser said consider going paperless as its less chance of mail interception.

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 19th June 2024 - 11:54 PM