IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Cat lovers
bining
hozzászólás Jun 11 2019, 07:27 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Can anyone recommend one please ? A busy and interesting site but not one of those where members get really nasty when it comes to not having cats spayed/neutered if you know what I mean.Unfortunately, I had a different experience on that forum, and found lots of cattiness () not necessarily directly at me (though a few of them seem to think Bengal cats are the devil reincarnated, despite never having actually come into contact with one).Each to their own, though - it doesn't cost anything to join and you can always stop looking / posting (like I did) if it's not for yo

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jun 11 2019, 07:34 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 886

Thank you very much I have only ever been on Purrs to the shop part to buy the very many Da Bird feathers the Bengals get through, I must admit I've never checked out the forum, but I would expect it to be welcoming. It's the Petforums I had an issue with - I can't stand people who sl*g off an entire breed just because they've heard - fourth hand - about an isolated example of an aggressive cat! They then tar the whole breed with the same characteristics - makes me mad The fact that the Asian Leopard Cat which Bengals originate from is actually very shy and timid, never comes into their thought processes. Anyway, I'll shut up now as I could go on about this all night
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 19th June 2024 - 02:03 PM