IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

nearest chevy dealership, nearest chevy dealership
bining
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:04 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

The next nearest gmc dealer to me is like almost an hour away, but there is a gmc and a chevrolet dealer both in my town and both near my work.I hate to say it but my first oil change on my silverado was done at a dodge dealership. The GM dealers here didn't want to do it on a saturday (they can sell em to you on a saturday but think you can get it serviced! HA!) so i bought the oil and drove home about 2 hours away and got the local dodge dealer to do the change. If it wasnt -35C at the time i would have just done it myself.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
chanelmarital
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:05 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,073

IDÉZET(bining @ Jun 12 2019, 04:04 PM) *
The next nearest gmc dealer to me is like almost an hour away, but there is a gmc and a chevrolet dealer both in my town and both near my work.I hate to say it but my first oil change on my silverado was done at a dodge dealership. The GM dealers here didn't want to do it on a saturday (they can sell em to you on a saturday but think you can get it serviced! HA!) so i bought the oil and drove home about 2 hours away and got the local dodge dealer to do the change. If it wasnt -35C at the time i would have just done it myself.

I know my local Chevy dealer told me I couldn't get parts for my gmc cause they were a Chevy dealer but then again the service reps and parts deptmartment there is mentally challenged. Yeah GM is GM.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 18th July 2024 - 09:25 PM