IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV locksmith in Pattaya
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 05:58 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 884

Has anyone ever found a locksmith in Pattaya area that knows how to make extra locks into a master set? I bought a set of 5 Ison & need 6. I know I could have gotten the Solo brand & had 6 in a set. Too late now. The locksmiths I attempted to talk to just give me a blank stare when I point to the pick points to remove the tumbler & put in new brass pins. They don't grasp the concept even when my girl explains it in Thai. I had masters done in Indo so I know there has got to be a real locksmith here in Thailand.

Anyone ever has any luck.

Thanks. I appreciate any help so I won't need 2 keys for 1 extra lock!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
RUSSELLCVF
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:15 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,070

All I get are blank stares- must be the same educated locksmiths like the electricians that did swampy. Do you know any competent locksmiths in Pattaya. I already got the tumbler out & will attempt to get the pins matched up. Sometimes I got to say I miss the states. To simple to just go to any crappy locksmith & get the job done. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV

+Quote Post
utmostacidic
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:19 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,045

IDÉZET(RUSSELLCVF @ Jul 28 2019, 06:15 PM) *
All I get are blank stares- must be the same educated locksmiths like the electricians that did swampy. Do you know any competent locksmiths in Pattaya. I already got the tumbler out & will attempt to get the pins matched up. Sometimes I got to say I miss the states. To simple to just go to any crappy locksmith & get the job done. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV

For house lockouts I SPP everything except kwikset smartkey. For those I use a decoder and cut a key because I can, and it's faster than having a conversation about how the lock needs to be replaced.

I do have a pick gun, somewhere, I think at the bottom of a tool box. Haven't used it in years.

Businesses sometimes have locks that I won't bother trying to pick. For example, keymark IC, some you can reasonably get picks in, some you can't. Then I look for other options, under the door tools etc..

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 24th June 2024 - 10:09 AM