IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

lawsuits filed after e-cigarettes exploding
bining
hozzászólás Aug 3 2019, 08:27 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

These people are not journalists. They are slimey tort lawyers. Nobody will learn anything on the merits from this. I read every report on injury accidents related to vaping I encounter. So far all of them involve either loose batteries with unprotected terminals or mech mods. The purpose of these people is in getting out of court settlements from insurance companies regardless of the merits, not reporting useful or truthful information.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Aug 3 2019, 08:28 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

My husband just got sent there. He took with him an ego style, an empty tank and a bottle of ejuice. He went through customs with no trouble at the airport. If I hear from him I'll ask which airport he dealt with customs at. First because it's relatively cheap to replace. Second because it's small and not real eyebrow raising.

+Quote Post
hr hridoy
hozzászólás Aug 12 2019, 08:11 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,092

IDÉZET(fillerjupiter @ Aug 3 2019, 08:28 PM) *
My husband just got sent there. He took with him an ego style, an empty tank and a bottle of ejuice. He went through customs with no trouble at the airport. If I hear from him I'll ask which airport he dealt with customs at. First because it's relatively cheap to replace. Second because it's small and not real eyebrow raising.

You will get an introduction to the Python programming language and understand the importance of it. How to download and work with Python along with all the basics of Anaconda will be taught. You will also get a clear idea of downloading the various Python libraries and how to use them.
Topics
About Excelr Solutions and Innodatatics
Introduction to Python
Installation of Anaconda Python
Difference between Python2 and Python3
Python Environment
Operators
Identifiers
rolleyes.gif angry.gif mellow.gif

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 28th July 2024 - 07:30 PM