IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

auto body repair = good career?
bining
hozzászólás Apr 24 2019, 05:34 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

I've had a job in alot of the auto industry. i've worked in repair shops, i've sold cars, delivered them, worked in parts departments. i've always been into cars since i was a little kid and thought i would end up a mechanic. but after working in the repair shops i realized i didn't want to be wrenching on motors when i was 50. so i went into sales but it was just a **** job. good money but long hours and your treated like **** and not only your boss's hate you but your customers do too. which brings me to painting and body repair. i like to think i'm pretty meticulous in my work and i'd love to be able to do some crazy paint jobs but really as a career i dont think i would mind everyday body repair. i've never worked in a body shop tho so i have no idea what its like. Is it a career choice that can yield somewhere in the 40-50K per year salary. salary isn't that important as i do have another business that i do for money but i dont want to be working for nothing either. Anyway to you experienced auto body workers...how do you like your job?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- bining   auto body repair = good career?   Apr 24 2019, 05:34 PM
- - Guest_bining_*   if you get with a good shop or a reputable dealers...   Apr 24 2019, 05:37 PM
- - maskcharcoal   I've been painting for 2 years, and will have ...   Apr 24 2019, 05:38 PM
- - bobstay   yea i used to work for a shop and made dirt (9 an ...   Apr 24 2019, 05:39 PM
- - smokestackqueer   If you can "fast" on to your arsenal and...   Apr 24 2019, 05:40 PM
- - fillerjupiter   if your going to get into it be a painter at a dea...   Apr 24 2019, 05:45 PM
- - bobstay   People stop buying new cars and insurance pays to ...   Apr 24 2019, 05:46 PM
- - dlivid   I don't agree with the druggie statement, I wo...   Apr 24 2019, 05:46 PM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 30th September 2024 - 06:59 PM