IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Selenium Training in Chennai | Certification | Online Courses, Selenium Training in Chennai
varsha
hozzászólás Oct 2 2020, 05:08 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,308

Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications Selenium Training in Chennai. It also provides a test domain-specific language to write tests in a number of popular programming languages Selenium Online Training, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. The tests can then run against most modern web browsers Selenium Testing Training in Bangalore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ArmaniKee
hozzászólás Dec 1 2020, 04:59 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,352

This blog is very interesting. I learned so much and want to thank you for sharing it in the first place. It is really helpful for my future endeavors. Thanks for your efforts and making it available to public

Selenium Training in Chennai

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Feb 19 2024, 02:08 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never
imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once again..

<a href="https://salesforcemasters.in/">salesforcemasters.in/</a>

+Quote Post
Guest_snowflake_*
hozzászólás Ma, 08:58 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

This is a one-month advanced Snowflake training programme. The best analytics and data warehousing solution available on the cloud is Snowflake. The majority of large-sized organizations have started to use this product because of its different approach and style.

Since the tool’s launch, there are a lot of job vacancies on snowflakes these days. As the technology develops and more businesses begin to use Snowflake, it is anticipated that the number of openings will rise even more.
If yes, you are at the right place. Learning any tool is actually simple if you have the right mentor to train you. We at Snowflake Masters from Hyderabad have expert trainers who can train you and help you land your dream job. Snowflake is a special application that is much faster than other competitive data warehousing solutions, as it works on big data, unlike others that work on traditional data.

The main advantage of Snowflake is that users can track changes in data over a date range of up to 90 days. You can go back in time up to 90 days and look at the changes that were made. We are the leading Snowflake training institute in Hyderabad, with more than an 80% success rate in placing students in various companies.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 9th August 2024 - 03:24 PM