IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

nice and cheap evening gowns in Istanbul, nice and cheap evening gowns in Istanbul
Guest_dlivid_*
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 07:01 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

we're travelling to Istanbul next week for shopping, and we're also looking for an evening gown and possibly a wedding dress.We've been checking online and found Oleg Cassini, it seems to have nice and elegant designs,

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok
joselcollin
hozzászólás Jun 15 2019, 07:16 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,072

This dress was a custom size and came a few days earlier then what they said it would take. The shoulder straps were a little long (I made my height with my heels, probably the reason the straps were a little long). Over all its exactly what they show, the fabric wasnt cheap, and there is an inside strap that keeps the dress up. Only thing wrong is that I am to thin to put the straps on the sides of my shoulders like the original picture, which im fine with but besides that I loved it More Info here ball gowns
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- dlivid   nice and cheap evening gowns in Istanbul   Jun 12 2019, 07:01 PM
- - Vendég   you can easily find gown dresses in the city. Firs...   Jun 12 2019, 07:02 PM
|- - derision   IDÉZET(Vendég @ Jun 12 2019, 07:02 PM) yo...   Jun 12 2019, 07:02 PM
- - Vendég   I'd call & ask what they've got in tha...   Jun 12 2019, 07:03 PM
- - Vendég   i am seriously thinking of taking this route as th...   Jun 12 2019, 07:04 PM
- - joselcollin   This dress was a custom size and came a few days e...   Jun 15 2019, 07:16 AM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 19th June 2024 - 01:06 PM