IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Noodlecake Studios launched the sequel to Flappy Golf
Dakotalu
hozzászólás Oct 17 2016, 02:28 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 34

titleist ap2 irons Another commonality between the two games is that Flappy Golf 2 uses the same courses as Super Stickman Golf 3 (which hit the App Store and Google Play earlier this year). You start in the same position and have to navigate through the same obstacles. The only difference: flapping instead of swinging.

titleist 915f 3 wood The trip was rerouted this year. The group was scheduled to play The Dunes Club for three days, but it is closed because of damage from Hurricane Matthew so the group is instead playing three courses at Barefoot Resort.

titleist vokey sm5 wedges Well, not exactly. "Other than Mike May and George getting put in jail," Barringer corrected, referencing two deceased former Cruds. "That was because was speeding and had an open half gallon of vodka in the car, and Mike May tried to buy the police officer out. According to George he said, 'Officer, I'm Mike May and I've got a lot of money. Just tell me how much you want to have and I'll pay you right now.' "

scotty cameron putters australia Shaffer, who eventually paid for the damages with a credit card, is one of two who ever resigned from the group. A disagreement over a duck hunting blind between members dissolved their friendship and led to the resignation of the other.

mizuno mp-64 irons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 30th June 2024 - 06:15 PM