IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best keyboard for non-blackberry apk android, Best keyboard for non-blackberry apk android
bining
hozzászólás Apr 13 2019, 05:57 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

My BB Motion died over the weekend. Needed to get up and running quick and could not find a new motion so I bit the bullet and went with a Samsung Galaxy 9+. Nice enough phone once I installed Hub and related BB apps. Now I am looking for a new keyboard as the native Samsung one is definitely lacking over standard BB. My suggestions appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Apr 13 2019, 05:57 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

Went into a constant boot cycle. Phone would boot up and go to main screen for about 15-20 seconds then shut down and start the process over again. Performed a soft reset with no results and then a hard reset with no results. Still caught in the constant boot cycle. Was unable to find another phone in a reasonable delivery time (would probably have had to order internationally) so picked up a Samsung 9+ locally. Next time I am in Dubai I might see if I can pick up the dual sim version at a decent price. Had I known this was going to happen I could have bought one there in December.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Apr 13 2019, 05:58 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Apr 13 2019, 06:57 AM) *
Went into a constant boot cycle. Phone would boot up and go to main screen for about 15-20 seconds then shut down and start the process over again. Performed a soft reset with no results and then a hard reset with no results. Still caught in the constant boot cycle. Was unable to find another phone in a reasonable delivery time (would probably have had to order internationally) so picked up a Samsung 9+ locally. Next time I am in Dubai I might see if I can pick up the dual sim version at a decent price. Had I known this was going to happen I could have bought one there in December.

Does anyone know the target download location that the Amazon App Store uses when we purchase an app through them.Am i wrong to think that the downloaded APK file is sitting on our device even thought the install file is elsewhere or does the app store essentially clear the cache so to speak?

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Good question bbmtna. I'm searching hi and low on my device looking for the .apk for 3dmark that I downloaded and installed yesterday. And no it doesn't run correctly and crashes.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Apr 13 2019, 06:58 AM) *
Good question bbmtna. I'm searching hi and low on my device looking for the .apk for 3dmark that I downloaded and installed yesterday. And no it doesn't run correctly and crashes.

When using 1mobile. You can find the downloaded APKs using the stock file manager. They are located in 'device/misc/android/onemobile_download'I've been moving or deleting all of the downloaded APKs thus far to prevent unneeded wasted space. I have noticed that i have four APK files that i can't be moved from my device, but i'm not overly concerned about that.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

I've found that the target download location for SNAP (kudos to that dev for his app, i like it!) can also be found via the stock file manager. 'device/downloads'I'll bust out my 'file and folders' app and see what i can find for the amazon store. Though i welcome the ability to install APKs directly on the phone, i want to also be able to maximize the device storage capacity.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 13 2019, 06:43 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

At Times you reset your smartphone becaus of some problems or to clear all the junk so you forget your google account details like emailor countersign so eventually your device gets case as a result of the device accpts your previous google account detials solely that you do not grasp and google will this so as to secure kind unauthorized access kind spam user so they cannot steal your personal info like bank details,saved cards etc.This option is gift all told the device offered currently within the market.So in thase cases frp bypass apk is employed to bypass the google account.

download frp bypass

+Quote Post
jonahwills
hozzászólás Apr 17 2024, 03:27 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Azonosító: 11,896

SonyLIV vs Disney Plus Hotstar , each offering a unique array of content catering to diverse tastes. SonyLIV boasts a wide selection of Indian and international TV shows, movies, sports, and original series, making it a go-to destination for entertainment enthusiasts. On the other hand, Disney+ Hotstar stands out with its vast library of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars content, along with live sports, exclusive Hotstar Specials, and Indian TV shows. While SonyLIV emphasizes variety and original programming, Disney+ Hotstar excels in delivering blockbuster movies, beloved franchises, and live sports events. Both platforms provide users with a rich viewing experience, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 30th April 2024 - 08:08 AM