IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

How do I add an account on trezor.io/start?, If you are not aware, then let me tell you that you can easily add mul
Guest_Sanki Turner_*
hozzászólás Jun 4 2024, 11:25 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

If you are not aware, then let me tell you that you can easily add multiple accounts in your Trezor Suite. This will help you quickly and easily manage all the funds that you had stored in your wallet. If you want to enjoy this feature of Trezor Wallet, then you need to install Trezor Suite on your device. After installing the Suite, you can add multiple accounts to it. To install the Suite, you can go to trezor.io/start.

After installing the suite and connecting it to your wallet, you can go to the "My Accounts" tab present at the top of the screen and then press the + (Plus) icon. Soon after that, you can select the preferred coin present within the "Add Account" window. Follow some on-screen instructions to complete the process of adding the account. If you are unable to follow these instructions, then you can ensure that you are using the latest version of Trezor Suite.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- Sanki Turner   How do I add an account on trezor.io/start?   Jun 4 2024, 11:25 AM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 25th June 2024 - 11:22 AM