IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
some used Bolts finally below $20k
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Sep 16 2019, 01:22 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,099

I see browsing on cargurus.com that the asking price on a small number of used Bolts is finally slightly below $20k. This seems somewhat logical to me - the new price has recently been discounted steeply and for a high mileage used 2017 Bolt, it could not be priced in the same neighborhood as the new Bolt, as buyers would take the new Bolt every time.

--------------------
Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fgthjmklnjf
hozzászólás Sep 16 2019, 01:23 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,100

I see browsing on cargurus.com that the asking price on a small number of used Bolts is finally slightly below $20k. This seems somewhat logical to me - the new price has recently been discounted steeply and for a high mileage used 2017 Bolt, it could not be priced in the same neighborhood as the new Bolt, as buyers would take the new Bolt every time.

+Quote Post
sertfyuhkof
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,101

Thanks, good one. If we extend it back a few years we can see that throughout 2018 the used 2017 Bolts seem to have held their level (about the same level in November 2018 as in December 2017), but then around December 2018 finally started to trend downward. Maybe not great news for those who bought, but good news for those of us who have been tracking the market for used decent longer-range BEVs with good value left in them and their batteries. There aren't that many models that qualify, and the prices still do not seem to have dropped as steeply on used Model S's.

+Quote Post
fdsuhghdfgvh
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,103

I took in to get my loaded Bolt premier ($43.5k MSRP) with 42k miles (with 1 ding on the CarFax for an at-fault insurance claim (Thanks wifey) for an appraisal last time I was at my dealer for service, and I got offered $20k as trade-in value by my dealer. If what the used car sales manager said was true, he said that they would price my Bolt at $23-24k if it was on their lot. So a base LT with around 36k miles being under $20k now makes sense.

+Quote Post
sdhicvsduygfv
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,105

I took in to get my loaded Bolt premier ($43.5k MSRP) with 42k miles (with 1 ding on the CarFax for an at-fault insurance claim (Thanks wifey) for an appraisal last time I was at my dealer for service, and I got offered $20k as trade-in value by my dealer. If what the used car sales manager said was true, he said that they would price my Bolt at $23-24k if it was on their lot. So a base LT with around 36k miles being under $20k now makes sense.

+Quote Post
dhgfuhdsgfvb
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,104

I still find it inexplicable lease-return Bolts have a residual value way above the KBB. Then, when the lessee can't see buying at the high residual, the lessor sends the car through auction to be sold at wholesale for much less than they were asking for the residual and then the car comes on the internet at resale at sometimes 20% less than the residual.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Sep 18 2019, 08:07 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Freeway Chevrolet is your one-stop beset dealer. From new and used cars to tune-ups and major repairs, discover all the ways that our business organisation will assist you fancy your Chevrolet. select a department and see however our friendly and skilled employees will give answers, parts, and services in a very friendly and economical manner. fancy a secure, comfy ride from this convenient natural depression beset location.
Chevy Dealer Chandler 85226

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 22nd June 2024 - 06:30 AM