IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Dabbing Wax Vs Vaping Wax, Dabbing Wax Vs Vaping Wax
Guest_Guest_bining_*_*
hozzászólás Apr 17 2019, 02:23 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

You may know wax as that gooey yellow substance that gets you super lit, but what exactly is it? What is commonly termed ‘wax’ is a THC heavy cannabis extract made by extracting THC trichomes using butane or CO2 and it is the purest form of THC to date. Butane extraction was the first method used and if made correctly, shouldn’t leave any residual butane. However, critics of this method were trying to find a cleaner extraction method when they invented CO2 extraction. CO2 wax is the way to go if you want to ensure getting the purest, highest concentrate out there. CO2 wax also tends to have incredible flavor.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Válaszok (1 - 5)
Guest_pazyalligator_*
hozzászólás Apr 17 2019, 02:24 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

IDÉZET(Guest_bining_* @ Apr 17 2019, 02:23 PM) *
You may know wax as that gooey yellow substance that gets you super lit, but what exactly is it? What is commonly termed ‘wax’ is a THC heavy cannabis extract made by extracting THC trichomes using butane or CO2 and it is the purest form of THC to date. Butane extraction was the first method used and if made correctly, shouldn’t leave any residual butane. However, critics of this method were trying to find a cleaner extraction method when they invented CO2 extraction. CO2 wax is the way to go if you want to ensure getting the purest, highest concentrate out there. CO2 wax also tends to have incredible flavor.

With the growing popularity of wax concentrates, consumption methods have grown as well. When my buddy made his first batch of wax, in the very beginning of wax production, we either used it to top a bowl or had to use what essentially was a homemade dab rig consisting of two knives and a plastic bottle (I’ll leave the details to your imagination). Since then, wax consumption technology has come a long way. The two best ways to consume it now are by using a dab rig or a wax vape pen. We’ll take a look at each method in depth.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Apr 17 2019, 02:25 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

By far, the most popular and easiest method to consume wax, vaping has a plethora of options. There are many types of wax pen vaporizers with various coils such as quartz rods or ceramic donuts. While quartz rods will get you a quick, thick rip, ceramic donuts tend to provide the best flavor. Don’t get me wrong, there are some quartz vapes out there that have excellent taste. However, ceramic won’t give you as big of clouds so it’s really personal preference. Once you choose quartz or ceramic heating elements, there are a ton of great options. The Yocan Evolve is a great quartz option, with dual-quartz coils providing massive rips. Additionally, its genius design with smart coil tops reduces spillage, mess and loss of wax, an essential quality when picking out a vape pen. It also comes in a regular and plus size (Yocan Evolve Plus) depending on your needs.

+Quote Post
Guest_zoemole_*
hozzászólás Apr 17 2019, 02:25 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Apr 17 2019, 02:25 PM) *
By far, the most popular and easiest method to consume wax, vaping has a plethora of options. There are many types of wax pen vaporizers with various coils such as quartz rods or ceramic donuts. While quartz rods will get you a quick, thick rip, ceramic donuts tend to provide the best flavor. Don’t get me wrong, there are some quartz vapes out there that have excellent taste. However, ceramic won’t give you as big of clouds so it’s really personal preference. Once you choose quartz or ceramic heating elements, there are a ton of great options. The Yocan Evolve is a great quartz option, with dual-quartz coils providing massive rips. Additionally, its genius design with smart coil tops reduces spillage, mess and loss of wax, an essential quality when picking out a vape pen. It also comes in a regular and plus size (Yocan Evolve Plus) depending on your needs.

If massive hits aren’t as important and you’re looking for a vape that provides exquisite flavor, consider buying a wax vape with ceramic donut coils. Ceramic coils offer a consistent temperature that will give you even hits that are always smooth and never dry. It’s the same reason that modern induction stoves use ceramic as a heating element. It’s the ideal material if you’re looking for a heating element with even, consistent temperature and that’s why ceramic works so well in vape pens.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Apr 17 2019, 02:27 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

While there are lots of options out there, the Saber Vape Pen is the best on the market. It’s a bit more expensive than other ceramic vapes but will pay off in the long-run. It’s compact, yet incredibly sturdy and well-built. It’s smart design is held together by neodymium magnets at each joint and it comes with a magnetic charger simplifying charging. If you’ve been vaping for years and have been using cheaper pens, you’re probably used to buying a new vape pen every few months. They always start out great but something always seems to go wrong: they get gummed up, the threads wear out, or you have to prop up your charger at exactly the right angle to get it to charge. If you want to save yourself the headache, you can pick up the Saber from a local head shop or an online vape shop.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Apr 20 2019, 05:31 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 884

I once had the opportunity to smoke hash oil out of a vaporizer pen. I was coming up on a few hits of acid, and went to my dealer's house to buy some weed. He was vaping the oil out of the pen and I took a few rips. I got so incredibly stoned I almost felt like I had taken some strong opiates! It was a fun experience, but I couldn't imagine smoking like that on a regular basis, definitely was a good experience and I would recommend it for special occasions! best wax pens

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 15th August 2024 - 06:30 AM