IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Android Developer's Collection
dsfhdsfsdfdfs
hozzászólás May 4 2020, 12:18 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,203

It is universally acknowledged that being active in the forums is one of the best ways to keep pace with the advancements in the tech world. Apart from these top android forums, there are plenty of other android forums available online (just google’em!). I created this list because I could find the above ones more than sufficient for solving my questions. With such a huge community at its support, No wonder android has bright future! If you feel more forums can be added to this post then feel free to share links in the comment section below!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dfdsgfyusdfds
hozzászólás May 4 2020, 01:32 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,201

The Android developers google group is a must have for people looking to code apps. It has a large knowledge base which also gives us an idea of what’s in store for android next. Plus, if you’re searching for answers to queries simple or complex, Android developers google group will work for you. The tons of high quality information available here makes this ordinary google group one of the handful top android forums.

+Quote Post
rufyudsgfds
hozzászólás May 4 2020, 01:33 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,202

The Anddev forum has tons of info about android hacks and development. Though the forum is fast losing its sheen as it is one of the least active forums on this list, which makes it less suitable for posting new queries. I hope this forum bounces back to activity. The Android forum has a wide array of topics covered related to common android tweaks. It looks basic but believe me, it has got some advanced shit explored ! I specifically liked a different section for Android graphics and a different one for audio. I couldn’t find this type of classification anywhere else.

+Quote Post
dsfhdsfsdfdfs
Létrehozva: #4

Azonosító: 1,203

AndroidPIT is relatively small compared to the other forums listed above but what works for this forum is that it is quite active. This forum lays more emphasis on app development rather than common android problems. Though, I am sure this forum will solve most of the common queries faced by android users.

+Quote Post
dfdsgfyusdfds
Létrehozva: #5

Azonosító: 1,201

These apps are licensed by manufacturers of Android devices certified under standards imposed by Google. Other competing Android ecosystems include Amazon.com's Fire OS, or LineageOS. Software distribution is generally offered through proprietary application stores like Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Store, or open source platforms like Aptoide or F-Droid, which use software packages in the APK format.

+Quote Post
rufyudsgfds
hozzászólás May 6 2020, 03:40 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 1,202

Much the same as mSpy, you can likewise utilize Spyzie to figure out how to hack somebody's Gmail. Since its iOS adaptation doesn't bolster a keylogger by and by, you can even now utilize Spyzie to follow an Android. Interestingly, you don't have to attach your gadget to utilize its keylogger. Likewise, Spyzie is really simple to utilize, runs in an amazing covertness mode, and offers a few other gadget following highlights also. To figure out how to hack a Gmail secret phrase utilizing Spyzie, the accompanying advances can be taken.
http://ifonespy.com/whatsapp-spy/

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 14th September 2024 - 05:35 PM