IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Laser marking
Guest_Guest_bining_*_*
hozzászólás Jun 30 2019, 07:27 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

What will happen to my phone when the laser marking is done on the back of My MI MAX2. Because i want to mark my name and my pic on my back of my smartphone...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Jun 30 2019, 07:29 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

Optional automatic feeding and rewinding system with auto-position correcting device realizes precise material feeding and cutting. The system can do super-long nesting and full format continuous auto-feeding cutting on a single pattern that exceeds the cutting area of the machine.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

Golden Laser is a manufacturer of different types (CO2, YAG, and Fiber) laser cutting machine, laser engraving machine, laser bridge embroidery machine, Automatic robot welding machine, laser marking machine, suitable for different industries – flexible textile, garment, leather, shoes, automotive interiors, carpet, advertising & signs, metal processing and Printing & packing. Whether you need a cost-effective machine or a more sophisticated automated solution, from the economical models to the large format processing systems, Golden Laser has the laser machine solution that meets your requirements.

+Quote Post
Guest_maskcharcoal_*
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Jun 30 2019, 07:29 PM) *
Golden Laser is a manufacturer of different types (CO2, YAG, and Fiber) laser cutting machine, laser engraving machine, laser bridge embroidery machine, Automatic robot welding machine, laser marking machine, suitable for different industries – flexible textile, garment, leather, shoes, automotive interiors, carpet, advertising & signs, metal processing and Printing & packing. Whether you need a cost-effective machine or a more sophisticated automated solution, from the economical models to the large format processing systems, Golden Laser has the laser machine solution that meets your requirements.

I would not buy a laser engraver/cutter from AliExpress or eBay because these are usually cheap copies of more reliable Chinese brands, such as Redsail or G Wieke. When they cut costs, this is often at the expense of basic electrical safety. Most buyers of ultra-cheap Chinese lasers end up needing to redo the wiring to operate the machine without electrocuting themselves.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Jun 30 2019, 07:30 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

A laser engraver from AliExpress? Honestly, it’s a gamble. First, I’d do research on laser forums on the various AliExpress seller to find a reliable one. I’d also only use PayPal or Credit Card as the purchase method so you can get your money back if the deal goes south.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Jun 30 2019, 07:31 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

The second part of the gamble…the machine. China doesn’t have the quality control in the build process or the staff to support the machines after purchase. Once you buy, you are on your own…so be comfortable with tinkering with CNC machines or have someone near by that is comfortable. Often times communication with the seller will cease to exist once they receive payment so be sure to have EVERYTHING wrapped up before you make the purchase. Also be prepared to have a professional check the wiring (I’ve seen some obnoxiously dangerous wiring setups in these Chinese machines…borderline deadly in the right, naive hands) and you should definitely not be shy about getting into a machine to tighten it up and fix the quality control of it. Ask, beware that the CW-3000 chiller is indeed not an active chiller. Don’t waste your money on that. Get a CW-5000 or higher or go the cheaper route and get 1/4–1/2hp aquarium chiller for half the price of a laser specific chiller) I’d also spend some money on some quality mirrors as well as a few quality lenses. The optics that come with the machine will more than likely be of extremely poor quality (good quality optics are expensive) and the mirrors can actually crack under the laser power, have seen this more times than I can count.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_ambiguousscourge_*_*
hozzászólás Jun 30 2019, 07:31 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Jun 30 2019, 07:31 PM) *
The second part of the gamble…the machine. China doesn’t have the quality control in the build process or the staff to support the machines after purchase. Once you buy, you are on your own…so be comfortable with tinkering with CNC machines or have someone near by that is comfortable. Often times communication with the seller will cease to exist once they receive payment so be sure to have EVERYTHING wrapped up before you make the purchase. Also be prepared to have a professional check the wiring (I’ve seen some obnoxiously dangerous wiring setups in these Chinese machines…borderline deadly in the right, naive hands) and you should definitely not be shy about getting into a machine to tighten it up and fix the quality control of it. Ask, beware that the CW-3000 chiller is indeed not an active chiller. Don’t waste your money on that. Get a CW-5000 or higher or go the cheaper route and get 1/4–1/2hp aquarium chiller for half the price of a laser specific chiller) I’d also spend some money on some quality mirrors as well as a few quality lenses. The optics that come with the machine will more than likely be of extremely poor quality (good quality optics are expensive) and the mirrors can actually crack under the laser power, have seen this more times than I can count.

Once the machine is checked for safety and adjusted for quality (you will have to align the mirrors, which can be one of the most frustrating things in the world to do…until you understand the process) these Chinese machines will perform wonderfully, rivaling the performance of the more expensive American and European machines.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 3 2019, 06:06 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 884

After you find the best settings, the image is pretty permanent. I have tried scrubbing it off with a green pad but it held its ground pretty well. I have NEVER been able to get the text/number to show up as black, it always comes out a light grey color. You can also buy the dry chemical that is the active ingredient in thermark, it will be a clear liquid and can be applied with a brush or spray bottle. It still only works as good as the stuff in a can though. for more information

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 27th April 2024 - 08:32 PM