IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I am not able to send email to hotmail address, I am not able to send email to hotmail address
bining
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:06 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

None of my domains can send email to hotmail. Even when hotmail address sends email to to me, I can't reply it back. It doesn't even go to spam folder nor sent back. Hotmail totally ignores it and send to black hole I think.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_globespark_*
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:07 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

IDÉZET(bining @ Jun 2 2019, 09:06 AM) *
None of my domains can send email to hotmail. Even when hotmail address sends email to to me, I can't reply it back. It doesn't even go to spam folder nor sent back. Hotmail totally ignores it and send to black hole I think.

When I contacted hotmail about this issue, they did nothing other than giving me their SenderID web pages' URL. I looked there and everything looks fine. But still I can't send email to hotmail. I even put 1 of the web pages on 2. IP, just in case if IP was blacklisted, which didn't do any good either.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:07 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

You can google this and see tons of complaints regarding Hotmail's new filtering system. Emails are dropped for thousands and thousands of people for no reason. It should clear itself up but from reading into it you get canned emails from hotmail so it is quite irritating. We recently stopped allowing hotmail users to order from us as the inconsistency of hotmail isn't worth risking our customers not getting our emails. It might be worth checking with our support guys to make sure things are setup fine but it sounds like a hotmail filtering issue which only they can fix. We have no problem giving you different IP's but that isn't the problem.

+Quote Post
Guest_ichaeltlemos_*
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:08 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

IDÉZET(bining @ Jun 2 2019, 09:07 AM) *
You can google this and see tons of complaints regarding Hotmail's new filtering system. Emails are dropped for thousands and thousands of people for no reason. It should clear itself up but from reading into it you get canned emails from hotmail so it is quite irritating. We recently stopped allowing hotmail users to order from us as the inconsistency of hotmail isn't worth risking our customers not getting our emails. It might be worth checking with our support guys to make sure things are setup fine but it sounds like a hotmail filtering issue which only they can fix. We have no problem giving you different IP's but that isn't the problem.

For example, often times when I was young I would use an alias name and alias bday when setting up emails to protect my privacy on the web. Nowadays I don't bother. But, trying the right combination of some of these answers is hard, and being that they only let you submit one validation form a day, it could take forever.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:09 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

As I haven't been in this account for a good few months I am worried if this drags I will lose this account all together, and all the memories i have in there. It's 20 years of correspondence and some of the only messages I have left between me and my deceased friend. This is what breaks my heart and is why I am trying so hard to recover it.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jun 3 2019, 05:21 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. If you want to know more details please visit here hotmail email login

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 18th June 2024 - 11:16 PM