IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
whats the best glue for eyelash extensions?
bining
hozzászólás Jul 14 2019, 07:56 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Hi there, I have only ever used glam lash glue, but have found this lasts really well. You always get lashes falling aou after a few weeks, they naturaly shed with the natural eyelash, and this is when clients should book back in for infills, and you can top the lashes up i the area's that have shed, infills should be done every 2/3 week.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

If you are finding that all the lashes are coming out, maybe the lashes still had some make up or products of some kind on before application, that would act as a barrier and stop a good bond between doner lah and extention, cleansing the lashes with an oil free cleanser, and using a primer before initioal application should help with this, also aftercare is really important. If your client is using oil based moisturisers/make up removers and these are repeatedly gettin used in the eye area, this weill break down the glue, and so cause the lashes to fall out prematurely, maybe ask your clients how they are doing things afterwards, it might not be the glue??

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Jul 14 2019, 08:56 PM) *
If you are finding that all the lashes are coming out, maybe the lashes still had some make up or products of some kind on before application, that would act as a barrier and stop a good bond between doner lah and extention, cleansing the lashes with an oil free cleanser, and using a primer before initioal application should help with this, also aftercare is really important. If your client is using oil based moisturisers/make up removers and these are repeatedly gettin used in the eye area, this weill break down the glue, and so cause the lashes to fall out prematurely, maybe ask your clients how they are doing things afterwards, it might not be the glue??

Hi LashLove I am interested in the glue Eyelash Addict for eyelash extensions and would like to purchase it from you. Can I have details on how to buy it? Thank you so much in advance. I am so excited about getting a better product at such a better price.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 14 2019, 07:57 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

It seems this is the number one quest of all serious eyelash extension technicians. I have tried many glues, and had all kinds of problems over the past three years with glues. The best one I have found so far is sold by Eyelash Addict. It is a low fume glue that holds the extensions on the individual lashes for the length of the lash life. (Up to eight weeks.) Most of my clients can easily go three weeks till their next fill, and usually have at least half of the original extensions still on. This glue has a very thin consistency, and dries within 2-3 seconds. The best part is that I have virtually eliminated recurring glue allergies amongst my clientele. Read more https://stacylash.com/glue/

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 14 2019, 07:57 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Since I have personally worn lash extensions and I know how long they can last ( with proper care) I do not accept excuses. If you return with little or no lashes, you pay for another FULL set. By taking a no-nonsense approach with your clients, you force them to take better care of their investment.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 21st June 2024 - 09:11 AM