IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV locksmith in Pattaya
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 05:58 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 884

Has anyone ever found a locksmith in Pattaya area that knows how to make extra locks into a master set? I bought a set of 5 Ison & need 6. I know I could have gotten the Solo brand & had 6 in a set. Too late now. The locksmiths I attempted to talk to just give me a blank stare when I point to the pick points to remove the tumbler & put in new brass pins. They don't grasp the concept even when my girl explains it in Thai. I had masters done in Indo so I know there has got to be a real locksmith here in Thailand.

Anyone ever has any luck.

Thanks. I appreciate any help so I won't need 2 keys for 1 extra lock!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
utmostacidic
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:11 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,045

I think you mean "Keyed Alike" which is different to a "master Key system".

You will need a good lock smith who can supply a lock with the same key profile as your originals and re configure the tumblers, so probable also requires a service kit of the same manufacturer.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:12 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

IDÉZET(utmostacidic @ Jul 28 2019, 06:11 PM) *

You will need a good lock smith who can supply a lock with the same key profile as your originals and re configure the tumblers, so probable also requires a service kit of the same manufacturer.

Basil do you know anyone that is a good locksmith that knows a key alike(master key one key fits all locks)?

So far I seem to be going to all the subpar locksmiths & they just don't get it that you can actually take apart the tumblers & match brass pins instead of replacing all the locks. If not I think Boy air can do it. I never heard of a car stereo shop that doesn't do custom key sets in cars.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:13 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Keyed alike locks all use the same key while master keyed locks each have different keys but a "master" key that will open any in the set. Car cylinder tumblers and pins are typically much smaller than door locks. Many of the small shops in Thailand that are located in front of a shop have the capability to re-key locks. Now whether they have the proper pins is a different story.

+Quote Post
danielhowell
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:14 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Azonosító: 1,064

First things first lubricate. I like a spray with PTFE in it so some of the debris and dirt gets washed out at the same time. Then I rake, bump, sometimes SPP depending on the circumstances.

About a year ago I got to go on several surreptitious search warrants with a police task force. I would pick and they would watch my back. Once open they would do their thing inside and I would lock the place back up. The most important thing for them was to leave no trace. I had to bump a couple of the locks but that was a last resort in this case. As fun as it sounds it was terribly boring sitting around waiting for them to do what they had to do.

+Quote Post
RUSSELLCVF
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:15 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 1,070

All I get are blank stares- must be the same educated locksmiths like the electricians that did swampy. Do you know any competent locksmiths in Pattaya. I already got the tumbler out & will attempt to get the pins matched up. Sometimes I got to say I miss the states. To simple to just go to any crappy locksmith & get the job done. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:18 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

For me, the first thing I do is pick, then impression. I'll occasionally use bump keys, pick gun, etc. I usually won't use bump keys if they ask about them though. I have a pick gun and electric guns, but they hardly see use. A bogota hasn't ever really failed me when the chips are down and I often wear thick gloves on lockouts. Automotive I'll even try to pick the door if I have requisite picks. I think picking has been my go to for so long that it feels foreign to do anything else.

+Quote Post
utmostacidic
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:19 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,045

IDÉZET(RUSSELLCVF @ Jul 28 2019, 06:15 PM) *
All I get are blank stares- must be the same educated locksmiths like the electricians that did swampy. Do you know any competent locksmiths in Pattaya. I already got the tumbler out & will attempt to get the pins matched up. Sometimes I got to say I miss the states. To simple to just go to any crappy locksmith & get the job done. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmiths Near Las Vegas NV

For house lockouts I SPP everything except kwikset smartkey. For those I use a decoder and cut a key because I can, and it's faster than having a conversation about how the lock needs to be replaced.

I do have a pick gun, somewhere, I think at the bottom of a tool box. Haven't used it in years.

Businesses sometimes have locks that I won't bother trying to pick. For example, keymark IC, some you can reasonably get picks in, some you can't. Then I look for other options, under the door tools etc..

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 06:20 PM
Létrehozva: #9

Advanced Member

If you look around, I know there is another thread that discussed this.

My normal routine is pick, pick gun, bypass, bump. Ill try each for a minute or so, before moving on to the next. Last resort is drill, which I don't do often. Its good to know how to SPP and practice that, but if its O degrees and you can't feel your hands its just about useless

+Quote Post
joselcollin
hozzászólás Aug 7 2019, 04:02 PM
Létrehozva: #10

Azonosító: 1,072

Grateful for their emergency services, did not have to wait all day in the parking area to solve unlock my car. Talked to my locksmith, they said that they really are working round the clock! Even past midnight if there’s a call. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmith Singapore

+Quote Post
hr hridoy
hozzászólás Aug 12 2019, 08:09 AM
Létrehozva: #11

Azonosító: 1,092

IDÉZET(utmostacidic @ Jul 28 2019, 06:11 PM) *

You will get an introduction to the Python programming language and understand the importance of it. How to download and work with Python along with all the basics of Anaconda will be taught. You will also get a clear idea of downloading the various Python libraries and how to use them.
Topics
About Excelr Solutions and Innodatatics
Introduction to Python
Installation of Anaconda Python
Difference between Python2 and Python3
Python Environment
Operators
Identifiers

+Quote Post
joselcollin
hozzászólás Dec 14 2019, 06:01 AM
Létrehozva: #12

Azonosító: 1,072

Called for our Daughter who goes to university in Bristol and these guys were fantastic. Always up front about the costs and potential costs. Made our Daughter feel at ease when they were there, and even knocked off some of the price for a student discount! Thanks GBS Locksmith Bristol.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 23rd May 2024 - 04:01 PM