IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
PlayStation 5’s Fantastic DualSense Controller
FH IT HUB
hozzászólás Ma, 08:25 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 11,629

As previously stated, ASTRO’s PLAYROOM is a genuine and unadulterated platforming affair, and this is also wholly subordinated to the level design with a massive amount of verticality and frequently occurring passages with puzzles that are fun to solve. More than once, I was left wondering how elaborate they were, and overall, I felt a constant motivation from the game to push myself further and witness what the game would have in store for me in the coming hours.

The levels consist of four main sections, forming smaller chapters that hide several collectibles closely related to PlayStation and Sony products. The primary levels are, for example, the so-called SSD highway, the cooling beach, or the graphical jungle, which represent, in a way, the critical internal parts of the console. With this, the player (with more reserve and in a playful way) can get a slightly more profound insight into what is happening in the console and what mediates the game’s launch and subsequent operation.

Each level is very thematically visually and gameplay-wise. You will meet some familiar characters from previous Astro instalments, including a variety of easter eggs from previous PlayStation exclusives, with whom you can often interact in a certain way and witness a nice or sometimes even comical animation that adds variety to the experience of moving around the locations and exploring them in minute detail.

Each level also has its unique music, which, by the way, is in a particular retro style of games from the nineties, and these songs are subordinated to the environment and level. The music was one of the finest for me and was very in tune with the individual passages. During the gameplay, I always had the feeling of a complete experience in which the puzzle pieces fit together perfectly. Furthermore, it is also necessary to mention the visual aspect of the whole game, which is very pleasing to look at although it is cartoon graphics, so it hides a great charm esp, especially in 60FPS, which is another standard for the upcoming games that this new console promises a very smooth and pleasant experience.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 18th June 2024 - 11:06 PM