IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
OCS Error 503 for director role, OCS Error 503 for director role
bining
hozzászólás May 14 2019, 11:04 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

The error message indicates something to do with Varnish caching 4. This is a server component that (probably) stands in front of OJS in order to provide faster access, and is not part of OJS. Check with your system administrator, or with the Varnish community to debug this error.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás May 14 2019, 11:05 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

We will be performing maintenance and updates on all free servers to resolve some issues introduced by software updates over the past couple of weeks. There may be intermittent losses of connectivity as services are updated and restarted.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás May 14 2019, 11:06 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

IDÉZET(Vendég @ May 14 2019, 11:05 AM) *
We will be performing maintenance and updates on all free servers to resolve some issues introduced by software updates over the past couple of weeks. There may be intermittent losses of connectivity as services are updated and restarted.

Just thought I'd share this, I read it a little while ago. Been monitoring for the past 12 hours or so and it's been evident that they've been hard at work. Thanks so much to the team cracking away at this for us. :) I bookmarked the link above, anyone else is also recommended to do the same. If the timeline holds, shouldn't be but about another hour.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás May 14 2019, 11:06 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

For some sites which are working well as far as user side is concerned but their CMS logins are giving error like WP sites I'm some how attached from x10hosting for almost 3 years and its the first time that x10hosting took more than 24 to 48 hours otherwise x10hosting is known for its services but this time 503 ghost is haunting x10hosting image. Is it a Halloween trailer JUST KIDDING :p

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás May 14 2019, 11:07 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

Same here. So many times here on forum peoples asked for LOCAL start page and Maxthon representatives and some forum fanatics answer "There are no problem to use internet version! Why you are so angry?". Voila! No problem at their best!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 26th June 2024 - 05:02 PM