IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
solving captcha
LwoerjGof
hozzászólás May 24 2024, 03:35 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Lakóhely: Germany
Azonosító: 2,712

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to return the choose?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!
look also at my pages and give a rating

XEvil is a straightforward, fast and handy software for completely automated recognition and bypass on the overwhelming majority of captchas (CAPTCHAs), with no need to attach any 3rd-social gathering services.

The program Just about completely replaces solutions which include AntiGate (Anti-Captcha), RuCaptcha, DeCaptcher and Many others. At the same time, it substantially exceeds them in recognition speed (10 periods or even more) and is absolutely no cost.

http://www.jjrun.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table...amp;wr_id=44145 fast indexing aamir iqbal
http://www.sugunpo.net/bbs/board.php?bo_ta...mp;wr_id=894312 fast google indexing

@d@=

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
REHMAN
hozzászólás May 27 2024, 03:42 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 9,883

I definitely wanted to jot down a note to be able to express gratitude to you for all of the wonderful tactics you are giving on this site. My time-consuming internet search has now been paid with incredibly good ideas to exchange with my best friends. I ‘d suppose that we visitors are very much blessed to be in a remarkable network with so many outstanding people with insightful opinions. I feel rather blessed to have used the web pages and look forward to many more fun times reading here. Thank you again for everything. lcctoto

+Quote Post
REHMAN
hozzászólás Jun 7 2024, 12:37 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 9,883

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Pilna wiza do Nowej Zelandii

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 16th June 2024 - 06:31 PM