IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Help!!! I ejaculate too fast and it’s stressing me. What can I do?
Guest_Guest_ftrsquish_*_*
hozzászólás Nov 22 2018, 04:54 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

Dear sir, let me start by congratulating you on your recent marriage; I wish you both many years of happiness.

Regarding your question, I would like to address two main things. The first is the premature ejaculation itself. Premature ejaculation can generally be described as a condition in which a man in unable to maintain an erection for sexual encounters including masturbation. There are two main types: lifelong – also known as primary – and acquired – also known as secondary. For men suffering from lifelong premature ejaculation, they will have trouble maintaining their erection during all or most of their sexual encounters, including their first sexual encounter. On the other hand, men with acquired premature ejaculation are those who have a history of successful sexual encounters. One of the things to keep in mind is that a typical sexual encounter lasts for about 5 minutes, meaning that while some studies show more and others show less, the average sexual encounter will last about 5 minutes.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hozzászólás a témához
- Guest_ftrsquish_*   Help!!! I ejaculate too fast and it’s stressing me. What can I do?   Nov 22 2018, 04:54 PM
- - AidenLogan   The male orgasm is a common subject but usually mi...   Nov 22 2018, 05:17 PM
|- - Guest_ftrsquish_*   IDÉZET(AidenLogan @ Nov 22 2018, 05:17 PM...   Nov 22 2018, 05:19 PM
- - Vendég   IDÉZET(Guest_ftrsquish_* @ Nov 22 2018, 04...   Nov 22 2018, 05:20 PM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 25th April 2024 - 05:21 AM