IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mathematical Seminars
Anio888
hozzászólás Sep 16 2021, 02:32 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,639

I've loved math since high school and know it very well. I would like to attend math seminars. Are there any?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ludoks222
hozzászólás Sep 20 2021, 12:52 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,637

IDÉZET(Anio888 @ Sep 16 2021, 02:32 PM) *
I've loved math since high school and know it very well. I would like to attend math seminars. Are there any?

I don't often meet people who like math. More often than not, people don't understand it and are even afraid of it. I like mathematics very much, I have always understood it. I often go to various seminars, conferences. The seminar I enjoyed the most was canterburymaths.org . As someone who knows math well, I learned a lot. As the saying goes, a century of living is a century of learning. That is why you can safely visit this seminar.

+Quote Post
Abdy343
hozzászólás Sep 20 2021, 12:59 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,638

IDÉZET(Ludoks222 @ Sep 20 2021, 12:52 PM) *
I don't often meet people who like math. More often than not, people don't understand it and are even afraid of it. I like mathematics very much, I have always understood it. I often go to various seminars, conferences. The seminar I enjoyed the most was canterburymaths.org . As someone who knows math well, I learned a lot. As the saying goes, a century of living is a century of learning. That is why you can safely visit this seminar.

No one was good at math. It's a difficult subject for me.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 6th May 2024 - 12:28 AM