IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

3 Oldal V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Does Cryotocurrency AND forex gives you excitement?
Guest_andikishore_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:36 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

Cryptocurrency (electronic money) is a digital currency designed to act as a means of exchange. It uses encryption to secure and verify transactions as well as control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency. Basically, cryptocurrency is the limiting item in a database that no one can change unless the specific conditions are met.
FEATURES OF CRYPTOCURRENCY
- Irreversible
- Incognito
- Fast & Global
- Security
- Do not force
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_monsterftr_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:37 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

Learning about blockchain and cryptocurrency with the simplest analogy of cryptocurrency is the most talked about terms (number 1) in the world today Bitcoin is the electronic currency that Torrent (peer 2 peer)
the bitcoin power is its users and no one can set the bitcoin design of the system from Bitcoin allowing anonymous ownership and very cheap transaction costs.

+Quote Post
Guest_andikishore_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:41 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

IDÉZET(andikishore @ Dec 5 2018, 04:36 PM) *
Cryptocurrency (electronic money) is a digital currency designed to act as a means of exchange. It uses encryption to secure and verify transactions as well as control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency. Basically, cryptocurrency is the limiting item in a database that no one can change unless the specific conditions are met.
- Irreversible
- Incognito
- Fast & Global
- Security
- Do not force

Yes, you know what it is really enjoying working here... We didn't need to waste our time surfing and using the internet for nothing but through the use of it, we can earn decently also... The things we should need to do is to plan everything... We need to be wise every day because if we didn't plan our work here we will end up nothing... Cryptocurrency is worth it if you know how to use it in good purpose...

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_ftrsquish_*_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:42 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

Absolutely, you can also say that crypto is the other name of excitement, we can see extreme emotions connected with crypto market like fomo, hype, fud, panic selling and hodl etc all of them indicate the craziness and excitement that crypto brings.

+Quote Post
Guest_charterpoison_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:42 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

You get excited about things that were not possible before but now they become possible and cryptocurrency makes that happen all the time. The results of this new currency will definitely lead to excitement and more!

+Quote Post
Guest_BaJinuiou_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:43 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

Excitement? Are you serious? Have you ever lost a lot of money? Probably, yes, many here lose money, and you earned a lot of money? That's probably the situation a little more complicated, that's when you earn, you feel something more serious than excitement.

+Quote Post
Guest_SALKON_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:44 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Guests

Yes, really excited looking the of token I have right everyday I always check prize Cheesy I'm excited also checking new bounties I regularly checked announcement thread if there's a new campaign coming to Wink And of course the bitcoin price love checking it everyday Wink

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:45 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Guests

- Irreversible
- Incognito
- Fast & Global
- Security
- Do not force

yes, it certainly brings some emotions into my still life Cheesy especially when there are jumps up or down. and I guess it's better than having such jumps in your relationships.

+Quote Post
Guest_BaJinuiou_*
hozzászólás Dec 5 2018, 04:45 PM
Létrehozva: #9

Guests

- Irreversible
- Incognito
- Fast & Global
- Security
- Do not force

I don't see the point of checking prices everyday unless you are trying to day trade. I prefer to just hold because I know the total marketcap of crypto will be in the trillions within a few years.
I wouldn't say I'm excited about it, I'm just really interested in the technology and how it can change the financial world. If I want thrills I'll go ride a rollercoaster Smiley

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Dec 8 2018, 10:31 AM
Létrehozva: #10

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 731

Conclusively, the group deliberated on strict government rules surrounding the crypto sphere and agreed that any legislation on DLTs should be based on European fundamental principles and technological neutrality. They added that any legislation on DLTs must be such that it allows innovation and experimentation so that private and public sector can have a better understanding of the technology and build practical examples.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Dec 9 2018, 01:26 PM
Létrehozva: #11

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

"As many of you may be already aware, due to recent ESMA actions, it became quite a challenge to trade on the fx and CFD market for traders from the EU countries.
That's why for all my fellow European traders I would advise to go and select off-of the ASIC forex brokers: https://fx-list.com/asic-forex-brokers The regulation is almost as strict as in EU, but the trading leverage is way higher and actually goes up to 1:500"

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Dec 15 2018, 03:30 PM
Létrehozva: #12

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 807

Tenko FX is a premium forex broker offering Forex calculators with award-winning platforms, powerful trading tools, tight forex market spreads, and 24/7 live support. Real-time forex news and industry updates, FX charts, technical analysis reports and other data about foreign exchange and currency trading bitcoin online. TenkoFX forex broker is a leading provider of online FX solutions to global traders offering desktop (MT4 / cTrader) and mobile trading platforms. TenkoFX is a technology-driven FX broker specializing in providing its client's multiple forex trading account types and sophisticated forex trading platforms.

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Dec 25 2018, 11:15 AM
Létrehozva: #13

Advanced Member

The organization was established 2004 in the United Kingdom and a Member Company is incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadines as an International trading company. We are running a financial trading business which acquires the opportunities for interested traders to contribute in international money markets with the comprehensive possibility of trading options. We also provide immediate expert help and counseling services about the finance that how can you invest. Our main aim provides full-range services to give client stewardship at each progression, from the starting point of new account registration to cash withdrawal.

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Jan 3 2019, 09:53 AM
Létrehozva: #14

Advanced Member

TakiCoin LTD was founded in 2018 during the boom of cryptocurrencies. And today everything we do is based on the principle "We make it easy for you". TakiCoin - is an international company offering comprehensive solutions based on blockchain technology. Our primary goal is to build the highest computing hashing power in Europe. Our mission is to provide professional services and consistently strive to achieve the greatest satisfaction of every customer.

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Jan 4 2019, 06:09 AM
Létrehozva: #15

Advanced Member

It is a very important section, thus it helps you to compose your investment strategy to get the best out of trading algorithm according to your goal.
You need to choose a degree of risk, which you can accept while working in financial markets. We recommend to reduce a degree of rick with sum increasing and use a high degree of risk only for small deposits which are needed to disperse. Then you choose the number of keys which you already have. As many keys you use as more flexible and less risky you can customize the management of your deposit. Finally, you enter the amount of your deposit and system gives you recommendation how much to invest for each account, specifies which robot to use for so many trading pairs and how much should be left on your reserve account to refill your primary accounts if necessary. We recommend using this section at the start. In the time when you figure out how trading algorithms work, you can develop your own even more effective strategies and teach your partners.

If you couldn’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact your personal assistants, i.e. partners and your sponsor. They have already been using the trading bot, so they can help you. https://t.me/snt_int_bot?start=643480533
Arti (@ArtiSAi)
Slava (@None)

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Jan 5 2019, 11:24 AM
Létrehozva: #16

Advanced Member

The key to success is the investment platform that will create the demand for trading platform and ICO platform. Unlike the prior system, stand-alone ICO platform or 2 in 1 (ICO and trading platform), 90% of such system will not the success. After you buy GJM from ICO platform, you can sell on our internal currency exchange trading platform instantly. But the other ICO you have to wait for the opening of new currency in the external trading system may be more than 3 - 6 months. Get return of investment (ROI) like STO

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 03:41 PM
Létrehozva: #17

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Which forex robot Software is best? Works well (XM or ICMarkets) and brings the result. Money Back Guarantee

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Feb 2 2019, 11:27 AM
Létrehozva: #18

Advanced Member

Our dedicated trading platforms for mobile and desktop ensure continuous access to the world's largest marketplace. Learn more here fro FX Trading Pro! If you want to know more details please visit here forex trading

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Feb 24 2019, 09:45 AM
Létrehozva: #19

Advanced Member

A trading robot is a software program that is created by professional developers and traders to make easier and automate the trading activity on financial markets. A robot can operate within 24 hours. It can carry on and derive profits from a trading activity without human participation for a long time.

If you couldn’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact your personal assistants, i.e. partners and your sponsor. They have already been using the trading bot, so they can help you. If you want to know more details, please visit here Crypto & Forex educational platform

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Feb 25 2019, 06:51 AM
Létrehozva: #20

Advanced Member

MConvert is useful and convenient currency converter. Here you can implement quick and easy operations and find our currency exchange rates. US Dollar to Euro is the most popular currency pair in the world. If we separate continents the situation is going to be a little bit different, for Europe the most popular currency pair is Euro to British Pounds. Asian countries provide us with some popular currency pairs too: Chinese Yuan to Russian Ruble, Japanese Yen to US Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar to Indian Rupee. For the African continent: Nigerian Naira to Kenyan Shilling. Australia: Australian Dollar to New Zealand Dollar. North America presents the US Dollar to Mexican Peso. And South American: Brazilian Real to Argentine Peso.

There are two types of widgets on our site: currency converter and exchange rates. Must-have on daily basis. Data updates every minute. Currency rates for today can be found on the currency page, e.g. US dollars exchange rates. Small but so important features are offered by M convert. Enjoy!

+Quote Post

3 Oldal V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 1st June 2024 - 12:42 AM