IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
electrician & plumber recommendations in South london
bining
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:10 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Looking for recommendations for a good plumber and electricians (ideally both in one) in south London (Clapham/ Tooting area)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:10 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Jan 29 2019, 06:10 AM) *
Looking for recommendations for a good plumber and electricians (ideally both in one) in south London (Clapham/ Tooting area)

Looking for repair services on your household? Pricing will be reasonable. Onsite quotation will be provided and will only execute the repair upon your agreement. You can find us on Facebook for more information.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:12 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

I was looking for a reliable plumber and saw this forum, checked google and called Mr Plumber Singapore. I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:12 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

IDÉZET(fillerjupiter @ Jan 29 2019, 05:12 AM) *
I was looking for a reliable plumber and saw this forum, checked google and called Mr Plumber Singapore. I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet.

I had 2 issues within a 2 days. One was a leaking sound behind a cabinet in the morning, so I googled for a "recommended plumber singapore" and picked the first result. They quoted $180-$280 - I thought it was a bit steep but no choice as the leaking sound seemed quite bad and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. They came round 3 hours later and charged me $220 to replace about a foot of piping. I missed my flight as a result and had to forego my trip completely.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:13 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

The second issue on the next day, was a small drip leading to our water heater. This time it wasn't as urgent so I did some shopping around for quotations. First my wife recommended Carousell so I did a search for "leaking pipe" and picked the only listing (ad with $30) with that search term and messaged them. They came back with a quote of $250 per metre . I did another search for "plumber" and picked some "uncle". They initially replied 4 hours after my initial message and then took another hour and a half to say that they were busy and couldn't make it till next week (it's a Monday today).

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 05:13 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Jan 29 2019, 06:13 AM) *
The second issue on the next day, was a small drip leading to our water heater. This time it wasn't as urgent so I did some shopping around for quotations. First my wife recommended Carousell so I did a search for "leaking pipe" and picked the only listing (ad with $30) with that search term and messaged them. They came back with a quote of $250 per metre . I did another search for "plumber" and picked some "uncle". They initially replied 4 hours after my initial message and then took another hour and a half to say that they were busy and couldn't make it till next week (it's a Monday today).

vI continued searching using Google and ended up on Singapore Plumbing Society website that lists their members but there were too many to choose from and I didn't know who to choose. So I finally ended up on PUB website and clicked their "Search for a Licensed Plumber". The beauty of this website is you can search by area code so that you can find a plumber near you. You just need to put in the first 2 digits of your area code.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jan 29 2019, 01:34 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

We are a family run Plumbing and Heating business based in Southwest London covering Tooting Bec, Broadway, Balham, Putney, Wandsworth, Mitcham, Clapham, Wimbledon, Earlsfield area.

Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency plumbing repairs, bathroom remodelling, or commercial hydro jetting, our plumbing technicians are here to help. We offer prompt, professional plumbing services that are backed by a guarantee. Get in touch with us today to find out why our customers do not want to work with anyone else!
Plumber Tooting

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 20th June 2024 - 02:31 AM