IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
nearest chevy dealership, nearest chevy dealership
bining
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:04 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

The next nearest gmc dealer to me is like almost an hour away, but there is a gmc and a chevrolet dealer both in my town and both near my work.I hate to say it but my first oil change on my silverado was done at a dodge dealership. The GM dealers here didn't want to do it on a saturday (they can sell em to you on a saturday but think you can get it serviced! HA!) so i bought the oil and drove home about 2 hours away and got the local dodge dealer to do the change. If it wasnt -35C at the time i would have just done it myself.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chanelmarital
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:05 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,073

IDÉZET(bining @ Jun 12 2019, 04:04 PM) *
The next nearest gmc dealer to me is like almost an hour away, but there is a gmc and a chevrolet dealer both in my town and both near my work.I hate to say it but my first oil change on my silverado was done at a dodge dealership. The GM dealers here didn't want to do it on a saturday (they can sell em to you on a saturday but think you can get it serviced! HA!) so i bought the oil and drove home about 2 hours away and got the local dodge dealer to do the change. If it wasnt -35C at the time i would have just done it myself.

I know my local Chevy dealer told me I couldn't get parts for my gmc cause they were a Chevy dealer but then again the service reps and parts deptmartment there is mentally challenged. Yeah GM is GM.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:07 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

It all depends on the dealer. If you are a pita then they may tell you to take it to a Chevy Dealer and not want to deal with you.My aunt had an Oldsmobile that sheard the pully off of the water pump under warranty. We stopped at the local Chevy dealer when it was getting towed and the service manager said that he had the part and could have it fixed in an hour, but it would be out of pocket. He said GM wouldn't reimburse him for working on an Olds and wouldn't reimburse him for the tow. We knew the service manager personally and he still wouldn't do it.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:08 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

The only GM dealership we have in town now is a Buick/GMC dealer and they will work on any GM product. They're very customer focused (small town).I have never been denied warranty work from any GM dealer. Same goes for plymouth and dodge cars. No where does it say you must return to the selling dealer. When they deny it, give GM customer service a call from that dealers service counter, using their phone.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:08 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

IDÉZET(fillerjupiter @ Jun 12 2019, 04:08 PM) *
The only GM dealership we have in town now is a Buick/GMC dealer and they will work on any GM product. They're very customer focused (small town).I have never been denied warranty work from any GM dealer. Same goes for plymouth and dodge cars. No where does it say you must return to the selling dealer. When they deny it, give GM customer service a call from that dealers service counter, using their phone.

I had a cavalier years ago that had a vibration underneath the car, I went to the local pontiac dealer (about half mile from the chev dealer that I bought from), told them about the noise. I left the car there, and they fixed it. Couple of months later, the carpet on the drivers side had a bald spot under the clutch, Pontiac dealer fixed that as well. Again, issue what so ever with not buying the car from them.

+Quote Post
chanelmarital
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:09 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 1,073

I have bought 2 cars from the gmc/pontiac/buick dealer, service dept is horrible. I have bought 4 cars from the local chevy dealer, they tend to not get things fixed on the first try BUT they are always friendly and cheeful, offer a rental, and I feel like they actually appreciate me, the gmc dealer in this town almost acts like they are offended I dare show back up to the show room floor for any other issue other than buying a new vehicle....The Chevrolet dealer has always eventually gotten the problem fixed though, they get an A for effort!

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:09 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(chanelmarital @ Jun 12 2019, 04:09 PM) *
I have bought 2 cars from the gmc/pontiac/buick dealer, service dept is horrible. I have bought 4 cars from the local chevy dealer, they tend to not get things fixed on the first try BUT they are always friendly and cheeful, offer a rental, and I feel like they actually appreciate me, the gmc dealer in this town almost acts like they are offended I dare show back up to the show room floor for any other issue other than buying a new vehicle....The Chevrolet dealer has always eventually gotten the problem fixed though, they get an A for effort!

I have never seen one on the road. I was at thr Barrett-Jackson auction last month and Chevy had a display set up with all their models and they had one. Only one person was looking at it, everyone else was looking at the new Corvettes and ZR1 Camaro. Chevy and Dodge were giving rides in Corvettes and Hellcats on a track they made in the parking lot but I wish Tesla had been thete with a Ludicrous model.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jun 12 2019, 03:11 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

I wonder if it has to do with how many miles people drive daily. It saves money to go electric, but if you go away on weekends like from NY to the Poconos or to beach locations, or from eastern CA to Vegas or the beach it isnt worth having to stop at a public charging station to make it there, so people might use hybrids. If you want to know more details then please visit here nearest chevy dealership

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 19th June 2024 - 01:11 AM