IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nike air max 90 premium seems to have some preference
AAbiter144
hozzászólás Nov 1 2017, 06:24 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 277

nike trainers sale Nike air max 90 premium seems to have some preference for the shoelace mechanism (over offers like flaps) for tying mechanisms for its shoe products, and therefore , it is not surprising that the actual Nike Dunks 0160 incorporates such a shoe-lace instrument for tying, and a long one as befits the shoe of its height, straddling a whopping 18+ divots over its course, although the user has the option of leaving most of these unthreaded. nike air max 90 leather as a brand is justly famed and is respected as well as adored by everyone. Folks that choose the Nike type appreciate the brand and they are totally devoted to them. Nike caters to a multitude of shoes and sneakers pertaining to teenagers, sportsmen, youngsters plus adults. Nike ensures so it delivers what it promises. nike trainers uk People who have decided on Nike remain true towards the brand for lifetime, even though the prices may possibly be expensive. Nike is associated with sophistication, style along with durability. I've been dancing for year and a half in Nike Air Huaraches, but since they are pretty hard to find even on ebay (im talking about my size - 11), ive been looking around for new bboy shoes. I'm so used and addicted to the Huaraches though, that i am looking for sneakers with exactly the same feel, width and grip.

nike trainers mens sale Nike Dunk - What difference do you feel between High and Low ones? The Low ones look fresh, light and old school, but im not sure about their ankle support and grip, and how they'd do with power (I'm a footwork freak, but i wanna start learning more power). On the other hand, the high ones look very much like Huaraches (so i like them ), and i feel they have strong ankle support, but am not sure if they are not too bulky and heavy? How is their weight compared to the low ones? nike trainers womens sale And please - I'm looking for feedback from people that have worn these shoes and have tried Huaraches. Also, for me, a bboy shoe should be light, have a nice grip, strong support and cushioning, be durable and look FRESH! Please spare me the Puma Street H, Future Cats and bla bla bla advices. Ive repped in Future cats - kills your toes and they are not durable (Plus im a Nike fan - go figure! The Huaraches are an Epitome of a bboy shoe if you ask me)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 27th April 2024 - 09:06 PM