IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Teeth whitening (not by a professional)
bining
hozzászólás Mar 29 2019, 08:21 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

I've used them once, they definitely make yer teeth whiter, but only because it literally scrapes layers off your teeth. About 1hour after I left the office..I started to feel horrid shock sensations,coming from the top teeth. At first,they were only every 15 minutes or so,but they got worse. I am not kidding when I say that I was crying in pain several hours later. I'm not exxagerating at all here.It was like hot electrical shocks almost every 30 seconds,and all over my mouth. I was given codeine,and it didn't even help! Ended up in the ER that nite,and was given something stronger...(much stronger). I felt better,but the pain was there almost 3 days...PLUS I could not drink coffee.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Mar 29 2019, 08:21 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

Long story short..(which this isn't)..I can't imagine having a similar procedure done without the pre-procedure desensitizing paste. (Moose breaks out in a cold sweat).I realize that I was 55 at the time,and gums recede with age,blah blah blah...but it was the hugest waste of money.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 29 2019, 08:22 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Mar 29 2019, 09:21 AM) *
Long story short..(which this isn't)..I can't imagine having a similar procedure done without the pre-procedure desensitizing paste. (Moose breaks out in a cold sweat).I realize that I was 55 at the time,and gums recede with age,blah blah blah...but it was the hugest waste of money.

You do NOT want to be on holiday,and need narcotics,(which would be very hard to come by if you're from the UK)..or be deprived of what you want to eat and drink.

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

i would say i agree with moose54. you can get terrible sensitivity after either zoom or any other type of bleaching and you don't want to ruin your holiday that way, especially when you think of how much you pay to go to florida. i did home bleaching on myself and only bleached every few nights for that reason. you're far better off having it done at your own dentist's under advise of someone who see's you regularly and wants whats best for you and not just your cash. we charge ~£400 (which i know as an NHS dentist may be cheaper than some places esp down south) and knowing dental costs in USA i would be suprised to find a qualified dentist charging much less than that. I hope this helps (although it may not be what people want to hear), i get so much advise from TA its nice to give some back

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Mar 29 2019, 08:22 AM) *
i would say i agree with moose54. you can get terrible sensitivity after either zoom or any other type of bleaching and you don't want to ruin your holiday that way, especially when you think of how much you pay to go to florida. i did home bleaching on myself and only bleached every few nights for that reason. you're far better off having it done at your own dentist's under advise of someone who see's you regularly and wants whats best for you and not just your cash. we charge ~£400 (which i know as an NHS dentist may be cheaper than some places esp down south) and knowing dental costs in USA i would be suprised to find a qualified dentist charging much less than that. I hope this helps (although it may not be what people want to hear), i get so much advise from TA its nice to give some back

If you use the crest white strips continue to use scope whitening mouth wash when your finished it will help keep the white. I have also used the strips and it only lasted a few days, but the mouth wash is the same solution as the strips and you use it everyday forever keeping that white smile white!

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 29 2019, 08:23 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Does it work very well? I am thinking about trying it since Nite White 22% failed to give me the results I was looking for. I went to Kor website to find a dentist near me who uses Kor, but neither are using it anymore. Does it still exist? One of the dentists is using another Deep Bleach called Pageant White. I wonder if that's as good. Does it matter what bleach you use or is it all in the...

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Mar 29 2019, 09:57 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

This tiny very little box contains 30g of our long-time bestseller the WhiteUp™ Powder. victimisation black stuff to colour your teeth sounds crazy, however it works! Since it is simple to use, you not even got to pay overtime, use it whereas brushing.

Teeth Whitening

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 24th April 2024 - 05:50 PM