IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Losing weight, Losing weight
Guest_coppermineclock_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:17 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

So at the moment i am overweight, not massively obese but i have a bit of cushin for the pushin. So i have been working out 5 times a week for 3 weeks now and i was just wondering if anyone else is trying to lose weight and have they seen results yet? I know HLTV is full of sweaty nerds that probably haven't been to the Gym before but I'm curious. And if anyone is experienced in working out if they have any tips. :0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_beggartomkins_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:19 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

more like 40%. your metabolism will increase significantly if you exercise regularly as opposed to just dieting. that was the point of my first comment. when you get into a good exercise routine you will be more likely to clean up your diet.

+Quote Post
Guest_Losd_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:20 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

IDÉZET(beggartomkins @ Jan 7 2019, 12:19 PM) *
more like 40%. your metabolism will increase significantly if you exercise regularly as opposed to just dieting. that was the point of my first comment. when you get into a good exercise routine you will be more likely to clean up your diet.

good for you. but if you were exercising while you were dieting you would lose weight faster and be a healthier version of yourself. exercise = healthier heart and more energized. i'd take that over just dieting

+Quote Post
Guest_Laks_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:21 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

you don't need the gym if your goal is to lose weight, all you need is diet and cardio which doesn't require a gym.

+Quote Post
Guest_nodes_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:22 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

me personally went down alot of weight by just going on a diet, I do not really train. And I lost about 55 pounds in 4 months.

If I just trained as well I could almost bet I would have lost another 40-50 pounds. And be fit. Lazyness ftw. Allthough im somewhat proud I dont eat unhealthy anymore tongue.gif

Sitting on a good 211 pounds right now. 6.3 tall.

Also keep it up "It's ok be happy" feels good man

+Quote Post
Guest_beggartomkins_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:23 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

IDÉZET(Laks @ Jan 7 2019, 12:21 PM) *
you don't need the gym if your goal is to lose weight, all you need is diet and cardio which doesn't require a gym.

Some people can't find the motivation to eat healthy, others can't find the motivation to exercise regularly. but if you can do one of those it is better than nothing

+Quote Post
Guest_hokse_*
hozzászólás Jan 7 2019, 12:23 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Guests

this is the last time I am going to explain myself. If you bothered to read any other replies of mine. My intention of that post was to say it is much better to get up and just exercise because when you start working hard you don't want to ruin your gains/fat loss by eating bad. whereas if you just diet you will be less inclined to work out. if you have gone down either of those paths you would know that

+Quote Post
ftrsquish
hozzászólás Jan 9 2019, 11:28 AM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 731

I have only had success with exercise I actually like- so I pay for a membership to a community pool. I do laps with only my arms and only my legs as well as use the rowing machine and then soaking in the hot tub. Paying money to the pool is the only way I could hold myself accountable, because damn me if I'm going to waste my money! If you want to more details please visit here The Best Routine To Loose Weight Faster.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 30th June 2024 - 03:12 AM