IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gold Iced Out Mens Diamond Cross
donaldr
hozzászólás Mar 24 2022, 09:22 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,180

Growing up with a huge interest in fashion but not much money, I always considered jewelry an extreme luxury. If I could drop $150 at the closest fast-fashion store and get half a season’s wardrobe, why would I go spend the same amount of money on a single pair of gold earrings? Fine jewelry, like designer handbags and nice shoes, was a sign of wealth that was never going to be a part of my young life.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Sharma_*_*
hozzászólás Mar 24 2022, 09:23 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

Of course, there’s always been costume jewelry, but these pieces—which are made of more nickel and plastic than any precious metals—would irritate my sensitive skin and fall apart within just a few months. I was always embarrassed when the gold finish on my latest necklace had rubbed away to reveal a dull, rust-colored interior. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and I didn’t pay much at all.

+Quote Post
tamiloneindia
hozzászólás Mar 24 2022, 09:24 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 2,683

Enter Mejuri, a millennial-focused fine jewelry brand with budget shoppers in mind. Mejuri knows that nobody wants to wear fake jewelry, but it also know that the fine jewelry of our mother’s generation is expensive, stuffy, and inaccessible for the majority of young women (and men). Mejuri's business model is that it sells fine and semi-fine earrings, necklaces, rings and more directly from jewelers, which keeps prices low.

+Quote Post
johnpketchum34
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 2,326

Mejuri is a Toronto-based jewelry brand that sells a variety of fine and semi-fine pieces made of precious metals without the typical markups found in jewelry stores. If you’re someone who wears jewelry and uses the internet, you’ve probably seen their ads, featuring beautiful women wearing sleek minimalist rings and earrings. They also have two brick and mortar stores, one in Toronto and one in New York City.

+Quote Post
donaldr
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,180

Like most successful millennial brands, Mejuri fills a unique niche. Many young people especially are interested in ethical, sustainable living, i.e., they’re careful to purchase clothing, jewelry, and other goods that will last many years and not contribute to excess waste. They seek brands like Mejuri that are committed to high manufacturing standards and quality materials. But because many of those people don’t have a ton of cash lying around for luxury goods, the products also need to be affordable—which Mejuri jewelry also claims to be.

+Quote Post
Sharma
hozzászólás Mar 26 2022, 03:55 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,913

This Large Sterling Silver mens diamond crosses Pendant weighs approximately 22 grams and showcases 1.14 carats of genuine diamonds. Featuring an oversized design and a luxurious rhodium plating for extra shine, this diamond cross pendant is a great alternative to gold jewelry. Please note: The chain is for illustration purposes only and must be purchased separately.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 5th July 2024 - 03:54 PM