IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Titleist 915F 3 Wood www.flexgolf.co.uk
Dakotalu
hozzászólás Jul 28 2016, 07:40 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 34

Titleist 915F 3 Wood A California man was arrested for disorderly conduct after Justin Timberlake said the man got too physical with him last weekend during the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe, sheriff's officials said Tuesday.

TaylorMade R15 Driver Price "I think our guys seem to be, like I said from 1 to 25, even farther down, consistently playing well," said Love, who is not playing this week at Baltusrol because of recent hip surgery. "We might not win every week, which is hard to do on the PGA Tour these days. We have four, five, six guys right up there every week ... So many guys just week-in and week-out, just keep playing good."

http://www.cheapgolfstoreau.com/mizuno-mp-15-irons-497.html “I need to work harder than I ever have before to win tournaments, because it's only getting tougher,” he said. “It's coming into the crunch time for me pressure-wise. … Being kind of the favorite going into each tournament and expectation levels are high and then all that amounts to pressure that you put on yourself and stress that you put on yourself, and you've got to somehow kind of manage yourself, manage your ego. And then somehow execute the shot, execute the game plan, and go out there and try and win.”

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 22nd July 2024 - 12:49 PM