IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How do I back up my Ledger Live account securely?
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Ma, 09:59 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

It is essential to understand the fact that you need to backup your Ledger Live account to recover your device and the stored funds in case it ever gets stolen, lost, or damaged:

01. Note down the secret recovery phrase: While setting up your wallet, you need to note down the secret recovery phrase of the wallet which is generated by the platform and is 24 words long. Make sure that you note it down on the provided recovery sheet or any other offline medium.

02. Do not store the SRP digitally: Another important thing to keep in mind is that you should never store your Secret Recovery Phrase digitally because doing this poses a risk of a hack. Make sure that you create a waterproof and fireproof copy of the SRP.

03. Activate Password protection on Ledger Live: Another important thing to consider in this scenario is the fact that you can enable a strong password for accessing your Ledger Live accounts. This will restrict unauthorized users from accessing your account.

04. Install the latest firmware version: Another thing that you can count as an essential part of the process is that you should only use the latest firmware with your Ledger wallet.

I am sure these tips will help you create a secure backup of your Ledger Live account.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 22nd August 2024 - 12:23 PM