IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
youtube video converter mp3, youtube to mp3 converter
tiatarmeni
hozzászólás Jan 10 2017, 03:05 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Lakóhely: United Kingdom
Azonosító: 221

Whether there are analogues?

---

download mp3 youtube, youtube to video converter, youtube com mp3

--------------------
youtubedownloader, youtube download video, youtube video downloader free download
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethene
hozzászólás Oct 25 2018, 06:51 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 720

IDÉZET(tiatarmeni @ Jan 10 2017, 04:05 PM) *
Whether there are analogues?

---

download mp3 youtube, youtube to video converter, youtube com mp3

Later on in the video, PewDiePie was asked a question relating to T-Series and the perceived shift neglect on YouTube's part of so-called indie YouTubers, in favour of supporting corporate channels.

"What are your serious opinions on T Series?" One person asked on Twitter. "Do you think it's unfair that a corporation like T Series is surpassing you, as an indie youtuber? Does it make you feel bad?"

PewDiePie replied: "It's already a heated subject now that a company is taking over. Everyone is going on the rant, 'YouTube is not really becoming YouTube' and, 'it's never going to be the same now'.

"I don't really care about T-Series, I genuinely don't, but I think if YouTube does shift in a way where it does feel more corporate, [then] something else will take its place. I think people enjoy this connection so much, I think something else will just show up, if it feels too corporate.

"I think what bother me more than things becoming too corporate is YouTubers shilling corporates, if that makes sense. YouTubers just buying into this image that companies want them to be for the sake of being lifted up by them. I mean it's a great business move, and I totally understand why anyone would do it, but to me it's inauthentic.

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Oct 25 2018, 06:54 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 807

IDÉZET(ethene @ Oct 25 2018, 06:51 AM) *
Later on in the video, PewDiePie was asked a question relating to T-Series and the perceived shift neglect on YouTube's part of so-called indie YouTubers, in favour of supporting corporate channels.

"What are your serious opinions on T Series?" One person asked on Twitter. "Do you think it's unfair that a corporation like T Series is surpassing you, as an indie youtuber? Does it make you feel bad?"

PewDiePie replied: "It's already a heated subject now that a company is taking over. Everyone is going on the rant, 'YouTube is not really becoming YouTube' and, 'it's never going to be the same now'.

"I don't really care about T-Series, I genuinely don't, but I think if YouTube does shift in a way where it does feel more corporate, [then] something else will take its place. I think people enjoy this connection so much, I think something else will just show up, if it feels too corporate.

"I think what bother me more than things becoming too corporate is YouTubers shilling corporates, if that makes sense. YouTubers just buying into this image that companies want them to be for the sake of being lifted up by them. I mean it's a great business move, and I totally understand why anyone would do it, but to me it's inauthentic.

T-series took birth in India, which houses more than 1.3 billion people. According to a report in Statista, India is just behind China with more than 460 million internet users, and that base is expected to grow up to 635 million by 2021.

T-series runs on Bollywood content, which is filled with latest songs and item numbers that are widely consumed in India. For example, the song Dilbar from the movie has around 200 million views. The channel also provides such content to audiences around the globe, for consumers who have limited source of Bollywood masala.

+Quote Post
juvenileuser
hozzászólás Oct 25 2018, 06:58 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Azonosító: 719

PewDiePie is currently the most subscribed channel on YouTube and has been so for the last 5 years. However, it looks like that's all about to change as T-Series, an Indian record label is set to overtake PewDiePie subscriber count in less than a few months! This is huge news, and some have declared it the PewDiePie vs T-Series war!

+Quote Post
Guest_joselcollin_*
hozzászólás Oct 27 2018, 09:18 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

YouTube Ranking is a large social media site that has users all over the world. So buy real YouTube views is effective in promotions and marketing of your brands. It is a powerful medium that gives its users the chance to become popular easily. To promote a business or their personal brands, one needs real views. This social media site has nearly billions of users, and it has made many stars overnight. This is the authentic way to one can get targeted views. It gives an edge to your brands and makes your social status rise to the hilt. If you think just uploading a video in this site would be enough, you must rethink. There are millions of videos that get uploaded each day. To make your brand seen among them, you have to increase real views.

It is easier to market your new business concepts in YouTube. All you would need is simply to transfer a video of your brand or your major business product and get views for them. In this method, your videos would get promoted, and you would have the chance of being the prime business owner within the net. The number of targeted fans will increase after you purchase views on youtube. You get to increase your fan count, and that they get treasured within the eyes of the folks. Once a random visitor comes across your profile, they get the impression that you just are widespread within the Internet world. The numerous fans in your account not solely will increase the fan count but would get you wonderful search engine results likewise with youtube views increaser.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 27th June 2024 - 09:50 AM