IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2018 Ginseng season
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:18 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

Anyone heard any news about how the market will be this year? I know last year there was a rumor they had 5 tons
leftover from 2017.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_charterpoison_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:19 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

From what I'm hearing it looks like it may be very similar to last years numbers. In my opinion and it's only my opinion so take it for what it's worth I believe the market is going to be a little bit stronger than last. The economy in China is going.better and I believe that more of the holdover sang from last year was sold. If I were a betting man I would bet that we see prices start in the 400/pd range then slowly climb up to between 450-550/pd depending on the quality of root and the amount of sang that you have. Could also have a small chance at seeing 600/pd following Thanksgiving if everyone would slow down and. It is in such a rush to sell they sang.

+Quote Post
Guest_swillslavinia_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:20 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Dec 16 2018, 05:18 AM) *
Anyone heard any news about how the market will be this year? I know last year there was a rumor they had 5 tons
leftover from 2017.

if it doesn't go to raining in some parts it might get higher than you think..plants around here are needing rain... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:21 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

That's a really good point Chief. I stop worrying about the prices years ago. Seems like the older I get the more I enjoy watching them grow into big 4 prongers rather than digging em up... But I wish everyone a good season and hopefully, the prices will be up a little. It'll be here before we know it.

+Quote Post
Guest_cysts_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:24 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

you know I did too Juenger, about ten years ago, I set my price if the market can't meet it or won't bear the price I want, I just hang on to it. boys I remember around 10 years ago or longer when I first got on this site..everyone would quote you a price..now it seems to be a big secret..i listen around then make my own decision if their price is worth all the walking and sweat and blood I have in my root...

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Dec 16 2018, 05:25 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

IDÉZET(cysts @ Dec 16 2018, 05:24 AM) *
you know I did too Juenger, about ten years ago, I set my price if the market can't meet it or won't bear the price I want, I just hang on to it. boys I remember around 10 years ago or longer when I first got on this site..everyone would quote you a price..now it seems to be a big secret..i listen around then make my own decision if their price is worth all the walking and sweat and blood I have in my root...

Thanks Hob, I could use 2 inches of slow rain right now..my blackberries turned in to nothing more than seed pods and then just fell off..the sang seeds are fairing a little better.. its feast or famine here..last year was pretty normal .this year lots of rain early now not any to speak of in the last 30 days..now for the next 7 days we are going into an excessive heat warning..humidity is off the scale..95 degrees or more every day..

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Dec 18 2018, 06:50 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 807

The ginseng & wellness ginseng products offered by Hsu’s Root To Health will meet or exceed your expectations of the high quality, effectiveness and consideration you demand in order to maintain your healthy lifestyle.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 6th August 2024 - 11:14 PM