IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pour Over Coffee.
bining
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:11 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

I have been victimization Instant occasional for years, I even have upgraded to employing a Moka Pot however not all the time. i used to be curious regarding one these Pour Over occasional manufacturers. LOTH likes to stay the room bench crack clear and tidy therefore I cannot extremely invest in an electrical bench prime kitchen appliance. Do any of you occasional drinkers use one among these devices?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Micropyle_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:13 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

Pour over is currently my head to as a result of it does not take as long as employing an occasional press (where I let it bloom for four minutes, then steep for one more 4). Some well MEans|that means} family/friends additionally provide me ground occasional which grind works well for pour over.

While I actually have four totally different pours over brewers, the Hairo is that the most almost like the glass pour over kitchen appliance you coupled to. Mine works rather well however I would like to stock on paper filters. I actually have a metal filter for it which permits the oils to return through. Still, have my eye on a Chemex however as it isn't on the market during this country I am going to have to be compelled to either Amazon it or decide it up throughout a visit.

Anyhoo, my pour over method is pretty fast and even after I grind the beans myself (using a manual grinder) it takes as long as obtaining the water to boil. that brings ME to the successive point: a curved shape kettle is important as a result of it: permits you to pinpoint wherever your waterfalls, and management the number poured, permitting you to additional simply accomplish a balanced saturation.

Proper water temperature is vital also and I have found that waiting thirty seconds once it comes off the boil makes a world of distinction.

Hope this helps

+Quote Post
Guest_Dichogamous_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:13 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

Pour overs create the glorious low, however, I realize Associate in Nursing Aeropress is additional convenient. It conjointly makes a good cup. However, in spite of the tactic you select, quality beans are crucial. while not sensible beans, recent ground reception or ground by an honest coffeehouse, you are low in your cup goes to be but ideal.

Sent from my DROID Turbo mistreatment Tapatalk

+Quote Post
Guest_Dichogamous_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:14 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

Ever try a Chemex. Nice clean finish taste due to multilayer paper filter. My Chemex collection below.

+Quote Post
Guest_charterpoison_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:18 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

After automobile drip, pour over is my second move to technique.

Pick up a Melitta at your native supermarket. Filter's are simply sourced with reference to everyplace.

At our former cabin within the nice white north, I used a Melitta solely. I adorned the filter holder below the highest cupboard on a cup hook once not in use. fully out of the means.

+Quote Post
Guest_danielhowell_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:21 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

Yep, the Hario V60 has been my go-to for many years currently. I drink solely 1-2 cups of occasional each day and SWMBO solely drinks tea, therefore, we tend to ditched our giant tabletop electrical kitchen appliance. I attempted the AeroPress too however abundant like the pour-over kind of the V60. I simply use our traditional electrical tea kettle to pour over, I realize that I will get a skinny enough stream of water, therefore, I didn't want the specialized curved shape kettle that's sometimes counseled.

+Quote Post
Guest_viacoinftr_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:22 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Guests

Yes, i might extremely advocate some style of pour-over. you've got a spread of dripper designs to decide on from - Melitta cone vogue (filter feels like flat bottom V, a V that has the purpose cut off), Hario V-60 (sharp pointed V, aka a real cone shape), Chemex true round shape however with less porous filters, Kalita Wave with a filter formed kind of like Associate in Nursing auto-drip basket however with a smaller diameter and a lot of pronounced ridges to present a bigger expanse. several of that area unit accessible in an exceedingly vary of materials: plastic, glass, ceramic, and metal. the alternative is up to you.

For simple use and simple to shop for filters the Melitta vogue is suggested. perhaps a get a smaller #2 size for creating one or two cups at a time. nice for after you need to form yourself a private mug of occasional. and obtain an even bigger #4 size to form a "pot" at a time. although a Hario V-60 is best if you intend on directly creating into a little gap like found that found on Associate in Nursing old-style ancient vacuum bottle.

+Quote Post
Guest_charterpoison_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:25 AM
Létrehozva: #8

Guests

Good points concerning easy finding filters. Melitta filters the artificer of low filters area unit without delay accessible. one thing sort of a Chemex, V60 etc.. will certainly not be found at your native market. These will be found online and at specialty low store and can value a lot of. There area unit metal and textile filters accessible that impart a distinct style and sediment in the cup that you simply might or might not like.

+Quote Post
Guest_Micropyle_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:25 AM
Létrehozva: #9

Guests

The occasional for the pour over technique has to be finer ground. occasional round the world may be a finer grind. The USA occasional is far coarser. to induce the wealthy strong flavor set your grinder to the best setting. The Melitta filters can lookout of the sediment.

+Quote Post
Guest_seobacklinks420_*
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 11:27 AM
Létrehozva: #10

Guests

One will fold Melitta cone and drip basket filters into a V-60 form. I used to be forced to try to that once running out of Hario filters, and currently, use them a lot of usually than not. The Hario branded one's square measure easier to use and appear to let flow water quicker through them, however, I'd be laborious ironed to style the distinction within the cup.

The folds square measure straightforward enough to explain in words however hooked up a series of images to ascertain the steps and relative sizes. The filter basket is best to fold and ends up in one aspect being triple filtered however I actually have not seen that officious with the production method.

My room counter prime incorporates a sharp edge thus it's straightforward to eyeball things to quickly fold a Melitta into the conoid if your square measure rounded I feel it ought to still be straightforward enough to fold with none help. Since the #4 cone tends to come back up a touch short from the highest of a Hario 02, I fold mine down into seam/pasted-together flat edge in order that the ensuing cone are taller (meaning there's a tiny low flat spot sitting within the Hario drain hole that doesn't interfere with brewing).

In outline, a Melitta #2 Cone and 8-12 cup filter basket fits the Hario 01. whereas Melitta #4 Cone (and in all probability those massive eating house size filter baskets) match the Hario 02.

+Quote Post
beneathftr
hozzászólás Jan 27 2019, 05:03 PM
Létrehozva: #11

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 807

Apart from its pre-soak feature, these low manufacturers are packed jam-packed with different nice functionalities to form your life easier. it's a brew pause, temperature management, flavor selector and an inbuilt filter. the flavour selector permits you to decide on between 3 flavors: medium, delicate and daring.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 25th April 2024 - 02:35 PM