IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Welcome to the University of Salford
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 07:53 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

One of the main drawbacks (and there really aren’t many) of taking a year abroad is being separated from your classmates for the year. At university, these are the people who you’ll see pretty much every day, you’ll ride the highs and lows of your course together, moan about classes and celebrate .

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 07:53 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

Last weekend I bumped into a second year student, who had just selected her modules for third year; she told me how anxious she felt and was already questioning her decisions, which was something I related to, as it was exactly how I felt this time last year. Although having more freedom in your .

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 07:54 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Mar 24 2019, 08:53 AM) *
Last weekend I bumped into a second year student, who had just selected her modules for third year; she told me how anxious she felt and was already questioning her decisions, which was something I related to, as it was exactly how I felt this time last year. Although having more freedom in your .

So, for the second year in a row I was given the amazing opportunity to be a Study Buddy for visiting Japanese students who were taking part in the English and British Culture Programme. This role involved me attending events both in Leicester and across the United Kingdom alongside the Japanese students, giving them .

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Sundays are like marmite, some people love them, some people hate them. I personally love them. They can be used to get stuff done, or to just do absolutely nothing. They can be used for a day of life admin, or a day of completing Netflix. Having lived in Leicester for 4 years now.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

Located on Francis St this is one of my favourite cafés in Leicester! Calling it a café is probably not correct actually, this is most definitely cake shop! In fact it is a macaron and cake boutique and it is as wonderful as it sounds! This is a tiny little shop, on the lovely

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 07:55 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Mar 24 2019, 08:54 AM) *
Located on Francis St this is one of my favourite cafés in Leicester! Calling it a café is probably not correct actually, this is most definitely cake shop! In fact it is a macaron and cake boutique and it is as wonderful as it sounds! This is a tiny little shop, on the lovely

Did you know that you have lifetime access to the careers service? This applies to you if you are studying or have studied at UOL. But what does this mean? Free CV and Application Checks – The service will review you CV or applications content (not spelling/grammar) and give you their feedback.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 11:22 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Projectsdeal provides expositive, analytical, disputative persuasive essay writing service. We’ll offer you with plagiarism free bespoken content. we tend to believe that the simplest results area unit all that matters, not just for you, but us. we tend to area unit continually committed to obtaining your educational work through with 100 percent satisfaction.In fact, deciphering some queries are often troublesome however with an expert author, you're certain to get the question understood properly.

Best Essay Writing Service UK

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 4th August 2024 - 12:51 AM