IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Manipulative MC Anime Recs?
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 02:57 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

I've been lurking around various sites to see if I could find an MC that would spark my love for anime again like Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami. Upon a suggestion on MAL, I saw Classroom of the Elite and the MC was echoing the same feelings I was looking for but lacks a bit of the dramatic flair that Lelouch and Light have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 02:58 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Mar 24 2019, 02:57 PM) *
I've been lurking around various sites to see if I could find an MC that would spark my love for anime again like Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami. Upon a suggestion on MAL, I saw Classroom of the Elite and the MC was echoing the same feelings I was looking for but lacks a bit of the dramatic flair that Lelouch and Light have.

It's pretty self explanitory, the main character is super manipulative to nearly everyone, it has a pretty good story and as time progresses the character becomes better.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

I know, but I'd prefer to see what people would recommend me because I tend to skip over some anime that show promise because of one thing or another but someone personally vouching for the anime would push me into at least trying to give the anime a try.

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Second recommendation goes to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and its sequel Higurashi Kai. This one's a disturbing horror mystery that starts out making no sense whatsoever and then ever so slowly unravels its mysteries to give satisfying answers to the many questions it asks.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

IDÉZET(bining @ Mar 24 2019, 02:58 PM) *
Second recommendation goes to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and its sequel Higurashi Kai. This one's a disturbing horror mystery that starts out making no sense whatsoever and then ever so slowly unravels its mysteries to give satisfying answers to the many questions it asks.

One absolute favourite of mine is Paranoia Agent, the story of a mysterious serial assailant and a couple of detectives hot on his trail. Or at least that's how it seems at first glance.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 02:59 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Well, you've already watched the best three imo (Death note, Erased, Terror in Resonance). Two good ones that you haven't watched:

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 04:37 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Legal cases, patent registration, copyright problems, and progress square measure a number of the explanations why the power to travel back in internet-time is very important. In 1996, Brewster Kahle and Bruce Gilliat (founders of Alexa, presently in hand by Amazon) developed a program that may continue to line the stage for archiving websites. However, it had been not till 2001 that the Wayback Machine was launched.

free site for reading manga

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Apr 18 2019, 04:46 PM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

To do this, you just need to install the mobile watching app once choice on your target device, presumably build settings on the device itself associated discovered an account with the software package manufacturer to look at your watching information. Finished. For the particular installation of a mobile spy software package you would like physical access to your required target device. However, this solely applies to the installation method. The software package works from this moment within the background, a correspondingly high-quality mobile spy software package will this typically resource-conserving.

Handy Spionage Software

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 8th August 2024 - 12:11 AM