IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where is it now? - Lost & Found Classics
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:54 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Most of us here have had some car or bike that we were very attached to or have had fond memories of as we grew up. More often than not these vehicles were disposed off as and when they became impractical to keep using. I myself have often hoped that I could come across these cars in the present day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:54 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Mar 24 2019, 03:54 PM) *
Most of us here have had some car or bike that we were very attached to or have had fond memories of as we grew up. More often than not these vehicles were disposed off as and when they became impractical to keep using. I myself have often hoped that I could come across these cars in the present day.

MSP 3331, an early 50s black Lincoln owned by my mom's uncle (loose term) in Madras until about the mid 60s, when it had an accident and was sold off. Some told me it was bought by the owner of Amalgamations India ltd.(?) Any idea about this car?

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:55 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

MSP 891, a '48 black Hillman Minx owned by a friend when in Madras in the late 60s (who incidentally, on selling it, had bought a '62 Companion MSV 2219, later re-reg'd AAY 3131, bought recently by me)

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:55 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

IDÉZET(fillerjupiter @ Mar 24 2019, 04:55 PM) *
MSP 891, a '48 black Hillman Minx owned by a friend when in Madras in the late 60s (who incidentally, on selling it, had bought a '62 Companion MSV 2219, later re-reg'd AAY 3131, bought recently by me)

Does anyone remember this Austin wagon? I would regularly see it many years back at Canopus Apts. in Pune. Took these pictures with a disposable camera my father bought me for sightings much like this one.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:56 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

It was similar to this, don't remember it that clearly as I never actually saw it. have some pictures of it in California but I remember it was much nicer looking. the tail on this car pictured doesn't look like it is original.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Mar 24 2019, 03:57 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Mar 24 2019, 04:56 PM) *
It was similar to this, don't remember it that clearly as I never actually saw it. have some pictures of it in California but I remember it was much nicer looking. the tail on this car pictured doesn't look like it is original.

Regarding the Herald convertible that had slipped my mind entirely. want it right back please ASAP. Don't remember the reg no but i can find out the contact details of the guy I sold it to.Shyam I will be in Hyderabad the first week of Aug. please PM me your contact details and we will meet if possible and go around looking at interesting cars. will also try to find this Herald convertible too.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Mar 25 2019, 04:19 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

For anyone inquisitive about, or UN agency presently owns a classic automobile, I extremely suggest connection the native chapter of 1 of the various automobile clubs that square measure situated throughout the planet. there's a club for each manufacturer of automobile ever created.

1941 chevrolet

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 29th June 2024 - 02:02 PM