IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Heat sign Ronny Turiaf
bining
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 07:07 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Our 2 biggest reasons we lost was cause of our C's not getting the job done, & no one could guard apposing PG's.Honestly he's a good player for the minimum. I loved him when he was in NY. Great guy, nice attitude.If he can play like he used to he can be key part for Heat championship. He was much better player than Joel back in day.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 07:07 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

good addition for Miami imo. I liked him in NY and Miami needs every help at the boards they can get!"Boy, I sure hope my New York Knicks pick up Ronny Turiaf for the minimum. Get it done, Interim GM Glen Grumwald!"

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 07:08 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Apr 3 2019, 08:07 AM) *
good addition for Miami imo. I liked him in NY and Miami needs every help at the boards they can get!"Boy, I sure hope my New York Knicks pick up Ronny Turiaf for the minimum. Get it done, Interim GM Glen Grumwald!"

I like the signing. Even if he isn't much of an upgrade over Joel, he does have fresh legs, which may help a lot too in this short season.Centers historically struggle to rebound in Miami's defensive schemes, but Turiaf is a guy that enjoys the game and I like the pick up.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 07:09 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Shaq and Zo were very good rebounders. It wasn't until 06-07, that the center spot fell off for the team. Before you know it, you’ll be swapping presents and guzzling egg nog. It’s just that time of year. Don’t let it sneak up on you this time – get out ahead and take care of all the Miami Heat fans in your life by using this handy gift guide – and Fanatics’ full line of Miami items.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 07:09 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Apr 3 2019, 08:09 AM) *
Shaq and Zo were very good rebounders. It wasn't until 06-07, that the center spot fell off for the team. Before you know it, you’ll be swapping presents and guzzling egg nog. It’s just that time of year. Don’t let it sneak up on you this time – get out ahead and take care of all the Miami Heat fans in your life by using this handy gift guide – and Fanatics’ full line of Miami items.

The move to release Brown shouldn’t come as a surprise. Even though he started the past two games in the place of Dwyane Wade, Brown struggled to get consistent playing time. His starting was more to do with keeping the rotation in place than the actual production of Brown, who seemed to struggle with positioning on both offense and defense.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 3 2019, 08:31 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

HeatSign has been focusing on Direct Marking Technologies and Marking Machines over 10 years. Our vision is to be the most customer-centric company; to create a portal where product manufacturers from varied industries find virtually all types of Product Marking and Branding possibilities. We have endeavored to make a real difference for our customers with superior marking solutions with quality engraving and marking machines, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience. We are committed to ensure 100% Satisfaction on all your marking requirements.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 28th June 2024 - 12:39 PM