IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How many years to fix bad credit, How many years to fix bad credit
Guest_maskcharcoal_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:51 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

Yeah, I'd think so. You didn't say how old the debts are, but you're 22 and probably just got out of college in the last year, I guess?

You have 4 student loans? Are they not consolidated yet? Do that. Also, if that debt is in default, get that rehabbed. You can only do it once ever and it takes 9 months. The payment can be based on your income to make repayment easier.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:52 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

The first thing you should do is get your cards down to where you're only using no more than 30% of the credit line on any of them. Next, if all 4 collections are legit, start with asking to pay for deletion. You also need one more credit card, and at 620 you shouldn't bother with secured ones.

+Quote Post
Guest_bonedwhitea_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:52 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Apr 15 2019, 06:52 PM) *
The first thing you should do is get your cards down to where you're only using no more than 30% of the credit line on any of them. Next, if all 4 collections are legit, start with asking to pay for deletion. You also need one more credit card, and at 620 you shouldn't bother with secured ones.

Going up 130 points in a couple of years is pretty doable. I've gone up between 60-80 points in one year, and I started with a much gnarlier mess than yours. The only difference with mine is that most of my baddies were already pretty old, but 2 years of not messing up is probably a big help.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:53 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

Depending upon where you are geographically you might be able to buy now if your mortgage mid-score is 620 or above. FHA will do it depending upon the lender. Some lenders will even loan your funds with a score less than that, but then the terms are different.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_ambiguousscourge_*_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:54 PM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Apr 15 2019, 06:53 PM) *
Depending upon where you are geographically you might be able to buy now if your mortgage mid-score is 620 or above. FHA will do it depending upon the lender. Some lenders will even loan your funds with a score less than that, but then the terms are different.

Ive added about 80 points in about 10 months just by getting a secured card and then a couple of unsecured cards and making timely payments on everything (school loans, auto loan, credit cards). I try to keep any credit cards at 10% and I paid a bit extra on my auto loan to reduce my overall installment balances faster. Good behavior and time helps a lot. A wise man once said "Time brings all things to pass"

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 06:54 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Guests

How many years will it take to raise my score to 750-800? I am so upset realizing i have to wait 7 years to age of 29 to buy a car house or get good interest rates. Is it possible to get to 750 in 2-4 years?

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Apr 15 2019, 07:38 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

It mainly refers to the level of trust that potential lenders have that you will repay money borrowed. There are several reasons you may need to borrow money, but having bad credit makes it quite challenging. Fixing your credit score may take years but if you are really serious about it, you have a variety of options. If you want to know more details please visit here Bad Credit fixed

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 8th July 2024 - 10:58 AM